What's new

Mars Hydro is ignoring members/winners from giveaway contest!?

can'tfindmyway

Too old Senior Member
H03VV-F 3 x 0.75 mm tripolar cable². Rated voltage: 300 / 300 V. Maximum flow rate: 11.5 A.
From what I think I see the problem was upstream of the driver .... on the 220v ... I think that in that case the home security (life-saving or the general fuse) should have intervened .... if that didn't happen then maybe you should investigate ....

However this is my driver (now it is turned off for box maintenance) and the low voltage cable is 2.5mmq whose flow rate is well above 5-6 A of absorption ....

Last thing ... the photos do not show the brand of the lamp ....
I correct myself ... you can see the O 😇:tiphat:

Last edited:

FletchF.Fletch

420club
With all due respect to everyone, this is a complaint thread. A vendor promised to deliver, and has so far failed to.

If other people with bad experiences use this to tell their story, that's fine; it's in the spirit of the thread.

Nobody should feel the need to defend their products, or go after anyone else. Lots of threads to post in if you're a fan of their gear. Only Mars Hydro need defend their reputation. They do that by delivering on promises made.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Just FYI to the OP @Mitsuharu the Mars Hydro sponsor at Overgrow seems to post there just about every day. If you are a member at Overgrow you might try contacting them over there.

ZOnaVerde

Veteran
If you consider yourself a community, you can delete all posts related to this brand, quality "made in *****" :joint:

Alitolla

Really bro.....
Enjoy life dude ✌🏼
You a 🤡🤡
@WonkasTHC before calling people a clown, at least make the effort to get to know them....otherwise I might call you an idiot just for what you wrote...YOU ARE A CLOWN..AND ALSO AN ASSHOLE but I am a gentleman and I don't offend you..but I urge you to think before offending people....it's a forum right? we're here to discuss, not to be insulted by people... if you talk like that then I'll lower myself to your level, I'll tell you to fuck off and 👋 🖖
also because then if you know how to read @can'tfindmyway immediately corrected himself so he was also in good faith.. but with donkeys like you don't understand you kick instead of thinking..

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Im in the us. Residential runs 110v
Breaker tripped before it really did any damage but still.
mars hydro is trash.
My room was 100% redone last year by my father, a 30 year licensed electrician so its not on my end, everything is plenty big enough to handle my grow.
You are wasting your breath these guys already know it all.

can'tfindmyway

Too old Senior Member
Really bro.....
Enjoy life dude ✌🏼
You a 🤡

@WonkasTHC before calling people a clown, at least make the effort to get to know them....otherwise I might call you an idiot just for what you wrote...YOU ARE A CLOWN..AND ALSO AN ASSHOLE but I am a gentleman and I don't offend you..but I urge you to think before offending people....it's a forum right? we're here to discuss, not to be insulted by people... if you talk like that then I'll lower myself to your level, I'll tell you to fuck off and 👋 🖖
also because then if you know how to read @can'tfindmyway immediately corrected himself so he was also in good faith.. but with donkeys like you don't understand you kick instead of thinking..
lascia perdere, questo e' uno di quelli che la terra e' piatta... sai che cazzo significa che il padre ha fatto l'elettricista per 30 anni? sai quanti danni ho visto fatti da elettricisti "esperti"....l'ultimo di qualche gg fa a casa di mia figlia con le valvole del solare....e poi uno che parla senza sapere che lavoro fai o hai fatto e quindi che competenze tecniche hai , e' solo un pirla questo col cazzo che lo traducono.....:ROFLMAO:
You are wasting your breath these guys already know it all.
Guys a couple of balls Sir ....Maybe.!!:rolleyes: I don't know who has more springs on their shoulders
I am actually starting to get a little worried as he is usually active on the forum. Hopefully all is good. I sent him a PM like 3 weeks ago and hasn't answered which is unlike him.
I also sent him some Pms to which he did not respond, I am very disappointed:mad: and pissed off not so much for 20 € of a fan that anyway I would have used in my camper, since my current ones are much better .... but from this thing to say that it is all shit there are bags of salt to eat .....

To that dickhead that I don't even mention since he has a blinder like horses and since he doesn't miss an opportunity to repeat the same story over and over again .... without even thinking "mah ... maybe I was unlucky .... or maybe I made some mistakes" makes me think of an arrogant person without a minimum of humility .... practically a shit ...

WonkasTHC

lascia perdere, questo e' uno di quelli che la terra e' piatta... sai che cazzo significa che il padre ha fatto l'elettricista per 30 anni? sai quanti danni ho visto fatti da elettricisti "esperti"....l'ultimo di qualche gg fa a casa di mia figlia con le valvole del solare....e poi uno che parla senza sapere che lavoro fai o hai fatto e quindi che competenze tecniche hai , e' solo un pirla questo col cazzo che lo traducono.....:ROFLMAO:

Guys a couple of balls Sir ....Maybe.!!:rolleyes: I don't know who has more springs on their shoulders

I also sent him some Pms to which he did not respond, I am very disappointed:mad: and pissed off not so much for 20 € of a fan that anyway I would have used in my camper, since my current ones are much better .... but from this thing to say that it is all shit there are bags of salt to eat .....

To that dickhead that I don't even mention since he has a blinder like horses and since he doesn't miss an opportunity to repeat the same story over and over again .... without even thinking "mah ... maybe I was unlucky .... or maybe I made some mistakes" makes me think of an arrogant person without a minimum of humility .... practically a shit ...
Hahaha. Sit n spin fuck face.
I gave you all you asked for and here we are, you still dont believe shit you see pictures of. You really are a special kinda piece of shit.

Rocket Soul

Mars does have a US shipping location. They're not coming from Chima to the USA. I dont know about other countries. Keep in mind most growing fixtures are made in China. I think HLG assembles in the US but buys the diodes from China.
Afaik samsung have set up operations in Vietnam to handle HLG; no special us tariffs against 'Nam imports.

Reactions: GMT

can'tfindmyway

Too old Senior Member
Hahaha. Sit n spin fuck face.
I gave you all you asked for and here we are, you still dont believe shit you see pictures of. You really are a special kinda piece of shit.
Imbecile. read only what suits me, now that's enough, you broke my dick, from now on you are on my list of ignored members talking to you and absolutely useless, you are a serial hater ... this is you!

Never argue with an idiot: it drags you to his level and beats you with experience better to ignore it....

dimenticavo... come i dise da 'ste parti.... va a farteo metar in cueo cojon...
dellaserietraducimistocazzo :dance013:

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
...And like last time I ask you to provide me with a photographic documentation of what you say.😇

Too easy to shovel shit on others without proving it ... and if you don't prove it, then it's bullshit:cautious:

Honestly it seems quite unlikely to me as Meanwell drivers that they use are super protected both electronically and with ultra-fast fuses (I have opened many), and as far as the lamp is concerned what at most can happen is that the copper traces that conduct the current are burned ....aluminum...I do not know to catch fire ...:ROFLMAO:

For the rest we can also talk about it ...

@exploziv the last Pm I received me on Dec 15 asked me for address etc, then on the 18th also the phone ...and then R.I.P:cry:

:tiphat:
Judging by the time, you should have received it. I have sent you your logistics info via private message. ❤️

Reactions: Cvh

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Looks like mars hydro was/is working on this you guys should receive your prizes soon, or may already received them. Please update us on what happens. Thank you!