What's new

Diary Mars FCE-6500 680w LED Grow Journal

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone ever says you can't grow high quality cannabis under LED it's BS. I doubt she will get any better from here.. She's still got +10 days to go. Crushed it .....
DSCN5319.JPG

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
If anyone ever tells you high quality cannabis cant be grown under LED you can see here that's BS. I doubt she will get any better from here.. She's still got +10 days to go. Crushed it .....
View attachment 18784400
the bud looks great.... BUT... i have seen great looking bud that is not that good, and shitty looking bud that was ass-kickin ... so give us a report when dried and cured.... and it looks real good

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the bud looks great.... BUT... i have seen great looking bud that is not that good, and shitty looking bud that was ass-kickin ... so give us a report when dried and cured.... and it looks real good

This would not be one of those..Most looking at my pics will never sample what I show. How would any know how good it is lol. I think I can tell what quality is after 50 years of growing it. She is definitely quality cannabis. This is prob my best run of her so far.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing going into flower until I fix my veg plants. Most are having deficiency issues that have been difficult to diagnose. I think I got it tracked down to a cold feed issue. Its gonna be awhile before I see if that's the cause.,

Latest posts

Latest posts