What's new

Diary Mars FCE-6500 680w LED Grow Journal

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most LED vendors state the wattage their lights use now. No more of the equivalent BS. IMO 800w works just as good as 1kw.. It's more about the LED size in open spaces. Mounting options with the large bar styles are none existent. They're better suited for wall to wall coverage in tents with little heat added. The hanging hardware sucks. They waste too much head space in tents so I have to make my own to get at least 10" more of that space back.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i had to do the same on the hangers to give me my head space back + it suck to raise an lower, so 1 of mine is fixed mounted to the top roof,the other 2 im still raisen an lowering

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BOG AFGH
DSCN4776.JPG

DSCN4777.JPG
DSCN4778.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These have been under the FCE-6500 from day 1.. Both are at the outer edge of the light next to a wall. I cant figure out how to stop the tip burn.. It only happens under LED. Any plant under CMH doesn't do it. All get 1.3ec so going lower might cause hungry issues.

White Truffle
DSCN4941.JPG

DSCN4939.JPG

DSCN4938.JPG

Ice cream cake
DSCN4940.JPG

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Are the led same wattage as the cmh? Only thing I can think is its not needing as much nutes but thats a pretty low ec.
Plants lookin 🔥🔥🔥 tho!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are the led same wattage as the cmh? Only thing I can think is its not needing as much nutes but thats a pretty low ec.
Plants lookin 🔥🔥🔥 tho!

The larger leds are 650/680w with 2 smaller 300w. A total of 1900w LED+ 1kw CMH

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Currently trying to fix a PH imbalance in veg feed.. It's been working great for a long time. My plants responded well until a few weeks ago the veg feed PH started misbehaving., I can't find out what's causing it..

Every day I store my probes in KCI storage solution.. Every morning I calibrate both flower/veg probes. Normally my veg feed PH would drop to 4.5 every day so I add PH up to get to 6.5. My plants loved this routine. All were healthy.. Lately after cal my probes the PH did not drop overnight like normal and is still reading 6.5.. I can see my plants are not happy. I can't find a cause for why the PH did not drop overnight.

I installed a new PH probe but it didn't solve the issue. I use a small Venturi pump(very little air)to keep the feed mixed. That pump's venturi stem broke. I used a similar pump just smaller. Still not behaving the same.. I ordered the same Venturi pump I was using. I don't want to add an airstone as that will raise the PH through Co2 exchange. Im pretty sure its do to the amount of o2 I'm adding. There seems to be a big difference between the 2 pumps bubbling effects.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
will the taste like ice cream?:love:

No, They say its a Lemon cake batter aroma. Smells/tastes are very subjective. IMO ICC is not very strong in terps. It's still a nice cut but not for me. I have others I like a lot more. She is killing it under this light for sure.
DSCN5084.JPG
DSCN5073.JPG

Last edited: