What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x PCK

chiesesganja

IMG_8674.jpeg
IMG_8677.jpeg

Ilikesnacks

I’m about 3 weeks into flower and believe I’ve got a green malawi pheno, as I’m pretty sure I would have seen some purple by now otherwise and the leaves are what I would consider sativa dominate as the blades of the leaves start off very narrow and have no overlap with each other.

Very easy to grow so far but I guess I haven’t hit the difficult part yet.

Ilikesnacks

Thank you for the warm welcome @dubi

I am an amateur closet/cabinet grower. Just into it for my own satisfaction. It’s very difficult to find anyone who grows weed well and absolutely impossible to find anyone who grows anything interesting. Enter me, Please be kind/forgiving.

I’d be very interested in any insight you could offer, and advice you have to spare. Thank you.

And I know that second last pic has thrip damage, it’s been dealt with - just want to show some old garbage growth

I guess I’d like to know that if a leaf blade starts out like this… what does it mean? If anything?? My experience has always been that it’ll be sativa leaning/powerful.

Attachments

• IMG_6301.jpeg
    IMG_6301.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6302.jpeg
    IMG_6302.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6303.jpeg
    IMG_6303.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6300.jpeg
    IMG_6300.jpeg