What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Making tropicanna cookies f3s and tc x lemon tree

yahooman

Veteran
I have 9 young seedlings of tropicanna cookies f2s and I also ordered some orangy male pollen from strainly a while back(the pollen actually smells citrusy!)not sure if it's still viable.ive had it in the freezer for 2 months...if not I'll use a male from the f2s
I plan on using some of my pollen to pollinate the flowers of my lemon tree mom .I'm putting it to flower on Tuesday along with a divine gelato...so I'll know in less than 3 weeks if the pollen is viable

Either way I'll keep u all updated on my progress

You guys think these seeds are worth making?

yahooman

Veteran
I think the lemon tree x tropicanna cookies will be a real winner...crazy citrus Terps to be found,and purple phenos as well!!

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
Great idea.
The TC seems to off really fizzed together.
Banging in the lemon tree,
Can't fail.
Good luck, an hit me up if you looking for testers :)

yahooman

Veteran
The source I got it from is very respectable.he says it's legit so I take his word for it

Somatek

Sounds like a lot of assumptions being made, in my experience it's best to start with plants that you know well instead of basing breeding off ideas of what clones are suppose to be like.

yahooman

Veteran
Well one of the guys is from cali and has much experience growing lt and says it's the real deal...enough for me

Why do you give a crap anyway?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Orange and lemon, mmmmmm, sounds truly delicious. Whether the terps will pass on is anyone's guess, but if they do, what a winner.

Somatek

Well one of the guys is from cali and has much experience growing lt and says it's the real deal...enough for me

Why do you give a crap anyway?

Just point out how illogical it is to breed with plants based on assumptions of what their going to be like, not direct experience. You have a bit of a chip on your shoulder and have a pretty piss poor attitude, get over yourself dude, they're just plants and there's nothing particularly special about them.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If its illogical to assume they're worth breeding with, does it not follow that its also illogical to assume they aren't?
If they turn out nicely, and you made a few seeds, you're a generation ahead. If they dont turn out as hoped, you can throw the seeds away. Its a no lose possible win scenario.
On the other hand, if you wait to find out, you then start with cuts, and needing time to get to a point you could have been at months ago.

Latest posts

Latest posts