What's new

Magic Mushroom Grow Kit?

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I bought a mushroom cube for lions mane and reishi mushrooms. Havent used it yet. Would probably work great for what some of you guys would use it for, i have awful anxiety and the thought of being in a very uncomfortable place for several hours has always steered me away from magic mushrooms
Lions mane is wood lover, so would not be great for cubes. Low dose, below, or my favorite is right on edge of tripping. Only bad experiences I have had are from 8 dogs getting needy while trying to enjoy myself. They want to go out to come back and get treats, even when I never do it twice in a night.

For depression supposedly sleep mask and going to bed, being alone and reflecting on things is what therapists do (and charge $2K for watching). Broke boi (spelled that way) tek by PGT on youtube is great. Using that now except pressure cooking,

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
No, in my mighty vape it's smooth and easy to hold down. I'd wanted to try it for several years and decided about a year ago to make it.
Did not read original post and can not delete post. Thought talking about mushrooms. Vaping dimitri is way to go.

Heat destroys psilocybin. Starting at 100F and going to 180F a loss of 8%. Beyond 180F it drops drastically.

CaptainLucky

Did not read original post and can not delete post. Thought talking about mushrooms. Vaping dimitri is way to go.

Heat destroys psilocybin. Starting at 100F and going to 180F a loss of 8%. Beyond 180F it drops drastically.
I would love to try Dimitri but for now it’s gonna be Cubensis. I’m just trying to find a reliable U.S. vendor for root bark. CL🍀

ahortator

Veteran
They grow on wet cardboard, if you get mycelium already growing in solid culture or straight pieces of mushroom. But pasteurized dung is much better.
1718024474458.png

iStruggle

Lions mane is wood lover, so would not be great for cubes. Low dose, below, or my favorite is right on edge of tripping. Only bad experiences I have had are from 8 dogs getting needy while trying to enjoy myself. They want to go out to come back and get treats, even when I never do it twice in a night.

For depression supposedly sleep mask and going to bed, being alone and reflecting on things is what therapists do (and charge $2K for watching). Broke boi (spelled that way) tek by PGT on youtube is great. Using that now except pressure cooking,
LoL yeah its ridiculous. I inquired about ketamine treatment too and it was thousands lol

BudToaster

Veteran
thanks for the comments. i thought 80°F was borderline too high, but that was recommended by the spore guy. i am measuring the heating pad under the bin. the thermometer sits on the pad and raises the bin off the heater by about 1/2". maybe i should put the probe in the substrate. never thought about it before.

and i need to circle back to the honey storage tek.

this is the best mycelium i have seen in the several years i been growing. better than the just previous two jars - these two are from same syringes, extra 4 months in the rye berry jars, different substrate.

mike-or-ozzy

gonna do some APE's my next round any of you guys give them a go? truffles possibly to looked into it a few times

I grew some APE last winter, december or january, going great until they developed green mold as they were pinning. I think it was my misting them the day before that caused it and they really were not dried out, the substrate was wet just no moisture on the sides of the plastic one day. My first go round with shrooms so I say live & learn.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
The 100g one I took yesterday was opened up.
still good to eat though just look unappealing that why i make chocolates with em dose em up good
I grew some APE last winter, december or january, going great until they developed green mold as they were pinning. I think it was my misting them the day before that caused it and they really were not dried out, the substrate was wet just no moisture on the sides of the plastic one day. My first go round with shrooms so I say live & learn.
ya it happens definitely bummer woulda been nice for you to hit on you first time

mike-or-ozzy

still good to eat though just look unappealing that why i make chocolates with em dose em up good

ya it happens definitely bummer woulda been nice for you to hit on you first time
Yup, don't overthink it, I studied before I started and took notes. Thats how I learn. When I was misting them I knew it was wrong. Sorry but IDK why the fuk its slanted type.

Latest posts

Latest posts