What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary Maestro and Venom Smaasssh auto under Fce 4800 and Fce3000

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
@bibi40, I'm sorry to high-jack your tread. I was excited and didn't mean to trample on your grow log, but I certainly did.

For that, I'm truly sorry.

But not for the information gathered...golden

bibi40

I just now read through this thread. Maestro and Venom Smaasssh auto under Fce 4800 and Fce3000 :respect: @bibi40 . It was linked from a more recent thread , Photoperiod and yield with autos
I, like I think most old time growers of reg photo plants are still a bit skeptical about autos(potency/yields., to transplant or not, and light schedules)

You have peaked my curiosity. Hard to deny the yields. What about the potency, not on just these but in what you found since thezn that has impressed you?

This is a great how-to grow auto at their best...K+ :peacock:

Another grower, @jayr1787, has a tremendous organic bed grow of living soil 4x4 tent led grow. 4x8 led hid grow. Organic living soil also makes me consider growing a few autos as an experiment. Get my toes wet. Somehow, I have an itch telling me I might be missing out on a different avenue with the same results. Quilty as a top concern( Terps/type of high)

joe
happy to answer to this question ,
i did grow auto's at the beginning and was a deception about yield , potency and taste ,

but they had a great evolution , i saw the quality up years after years
and now some are really good
for my part i got great results with Urban legends and Sweet seeds ...

;)

bibi40

Bruh, the whales are asking about their next feeding! How it's going?
i'm workin for that ,
that's here :

bibi40

some more Maestro autos'

IMG_4122.JPG

biggest plants are Maestro auto ( Urban legends ) ,

others are Orange apricot glue and Gorilla girl from Sweet seeds

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts