What's new

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnjoyingLife

Kullu is new... recommend by Dubi & Al from Khalifa to pair with da haze...
similar profile as my fav...
Kerala i'll had a old line from Underground Seeds ... like there C.Gold 70 ...
i'll hazed booth with THH .. some years ago... Kerala Haze not testet yet...
Kerala looks similar to haze but is more spicy ... more pepper ... and strong up high...
but wispy flowers and low yield... 16-18 weeks wait...
Sam said it did not make the haze better... but bx to the haze than makes it better ;-)
M.:smoker:
Very interested in both so I'll have to figure out which one I want first. Kullu, kerala, zacatecca tribute or mountain gold. The last two are from green mountain. I'm sure you've seen them as you're familiar with Ace.

Where did you find this info from Sam? It seems like there may be some interesting tidbits to read.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Where did you find this info from Sam? It seems like there may be some interesting tidbits to read.
it's in the Original Haze thread somewhere ...
but i'll also met Sam a few times now @ his home ...
he invited me... because of my haze grow and other things i'll did...
and he told me also that the thai & kerala did not made it better...
but depend on how you do it ... it's what i'll found out too ;-)
i'll used a selected male after testing what Sam told me to do...
and that makes a difference... than select a good pheno from the cross and back cross to the haze again...
lot's of way's to do... with reversing or not ... switch girl's and boy's ...
but looks like i've found a way :)

@bigherb did a amazing job to collect all info's about the original haze that where posted by Sam and others...

Skunk #1 from Sacred Seeds is a Afghan x Colombian X Acapulco Gold
Original Haze from Sacred Seeds is a Colombian 3 way, Gold X Mauve X Punta Rojas
There were other parents added by other beeders, me included but that is not Original Haze it is a Haze Hybrid
-SamS

MadMac

far beyond driven...
some macro's ...
used UV 365 nm ... just a test...
Thai/A5 x OHz
_7052654.jpeg
_7052656.jpeg
_7052660.jpeg
_7052664.jpeg
_7052668.jpeg

EnjoyingLife

it's in the Original Haze thread somewhere ...
but i'll also met Sam a few times now @ his home ...
he invited me... because of my haze grow and other things i'll did...
and he told me also that the thai & kerala did not made it better...
but depend on how you do it ... it's what i'll found out too ;-)
i'll used a selected male after testing what Sam told me to do...
and that makes a difference... than select a good pheno from the cross and back cross to the haze again...
lot's of way's to do... with reversing or not ... switch girl's and boy's ...
but looks like i've found a way :)

@bigherb did a amazing job to collect all info's about the original haze that where posted by Sam and others...

I think I've read that question for Sam thread like three times. I meant to take notes but forgot.... maybe it's time to read it a fourth time lol

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
weekend update ;-)
some macro from Zamaldelica Double/OHz x OHz lower bud's i'll harvested...
IMG_6709.jpeg

_7072677.jpeg
_7072681.jpeg
_7072683.jpeg
_7072685.jpeg
_7072691.jpeg

looking good for harvest... she was smelling strong today... top is still there... and full in bloom...

Sunseeker ... my tool to choose a good outdoor place for your plants... you need sun in autumn !
screen.jpeg

my fav OHz lady... bud's only @ the end....
IMG_6712.jpeg
IMG_6716.jpeg
IMG_6717.jpeg

breeding bed is also prepared... maybe if i'll find time @ weekend i'll transplant them...
using the power of the sun help's a lot... nothing beat's the sun ;-)

bonghopper

It's a very good point about sun in late autumn, was caught out by this before, you can also check the sun's level in early/mid Feb if you wanna go low tech ; )
Do you have a site you're selling your lines from? Would love to get some of your great work please...
I'm dedicated to outdoor northern sativas/NLDs

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
well here my fav from all 10 Iranian Auto/OHz x OHz S1
she already started to flower... great structure ... if the high is great...
will self her than... have made cut's under 20h light... looks like she is worth the work...
my inner voice say's do it... semi auto outdoor haze for the north is very welcome here...

Iranian Auto/OHz x OHz S1
IMG_6721.jpeg
IMG_6722.jpeg
IMG_6723.jpeg

full sativa dom leaf's ....
IMG_6725.jpeg

in the evening after hottest day... 34°C ... little exhausted...
IMG_6726.jpeg
IMG_6727.jpeg

but if we look closely ... we see already some resin appear on the smaller leaf's ... uhh again this hairy girls...
keep a eye on those....
IMG_6728.jpeg

the top crown... if i'll would tell sativa landrace from africa... eg Malawi... still all would agree... see the needle tip's ... from da haze...
IMG_6729.jpeg

all doing fine... hungry some... but that's the soil here ... you see it ... the white ground with not much humus... but they have to survive and tell if they can finish in time... for comparison there a few others ... like AK47, C99, RKS and Sour Tangie ... so end october is show time and i'll can compare my cross perfect to others ... yield and later high... high first than yield... i'll know that the haze gives a lot of fire... and as you see good struckture too... IA Auto is a small sativa leaning hybrid (landrace maybe) but the only without the ruderalis and the other used auto strain... booth i'll don't like... destroys the terpene and high... IA x OHz was much better but way too much IA in it... i'll only need the early trigger... Sam told me that i'll will find 1/10 if i'm lucky ....that is full haze dome but has this early trigger... she has it all until now... can't wait as always...
IMG_6730.jpeg

Do you have a site you're selling your lines from? Would love to get some of your great work please...
I'm dedicated to outdoor northern sativas/NLDs
yes/no ... there is still one but that is older stuff...
i'm working on a license to breed and sell seeds legal here...
is already in works ... also the seed making for those that work best...
i'll have all the cut's and i'll waited for this moment that i'll know after smoke testing...
i'll don't want to release great stuff... if than it should be killer ... every seed... ok 99% ... you never know with genetics... but i'm very satisfied now... it all worked out ... but it took soo long... never mind...
but now it's all clear ... SamS helped me a lot ... and doing it... not talk and read ... learning while doing... you have to feel, smell and see what is going on ... make mistakes to learn from and see also those outcome...
to make it short... what ever happend january 2014 if have outdoor gear that works to sell :) ...

P.S. this is the lady that i'll reversed for the IA x OHz ... let's see the outcome hehe
1688846192698.png

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

MadMac

far beyond driven...
A5/OHz xOHz ... have two ... killer stuff really....
but see ya self... pictures tell more than....
_7092815.jpeg
_7092773.jpeg
_7092785.jpeg
_7092789.jpeg
_7092793.jpeg
_7092795.jpeg

i'll can only repeat... this hairy girls ... are the best best best...
_7092797.jpeg
_7092799.jpeg
_7092803.jpeg

people going nuts on this stuff... tested yesterday... pure MDMA + LSD + Cocain
need to smoke again ... after making this pic's ....
isn't it MAD ? haha
going only higher and higher... what a day....
sooo high... love this stuff... and what a dry mouth...

bonghopper

yes/no ... there is still one but that is older stuff...
i'm working on a license to breed and sell seeds legal here...
is already in works ... also the seed making for those that work best...
i'll have all the cut's and i'll waited for this moment that i'll know after smoke testing...
i'll don't want to release great stuff... if than it should be killer ... every seed... ok 99% ... you never know with genetics... but i'm very satisfied now... it all worked out ... but it took soo long... never mind...
but now it's all clear ... SamS helped me a lot ... and doing it... not talk and read ... learning while doing... you have to feel, smell and see what is going on ... make mistakes to learn from and see also those outcome...
to make it short... what ever happend january 2014 if have outdoor gear that works to sell :) ...
Do you mean 2024? You've been in the haze for a while eh? hehe

MadMac

far beyond driven...
a few macro shot's from the OHz ... fresh harvested lower bud and a new...
wanna inspect what's up there...
and can happily report... it's all good :)

OHz lower bud
_7102825.jpeg
_7102827.jpeg
_7102831.jpeg

some degradations on older parts...
_7102835.jpeg

and fresh flower... you can see the new trichomes ... growin like mushrooms ... and the hairs...
_7102837.jpeg
_7102841.jpeg

still only water for da haze... soil was way too hot... she just become more lime green now... after 110 day's in same pot... learned also... if you make a mistake when starting... you only can make it worse ... so let it grow and give time to let the plant figure it out...

That’s OK it could happen to anybody :LOL:
yes yes ... hope sooner than later... it's the best high... you experienced already ;-)

MadMac

far beyond driven...
visited my friend who has also some of my gear in the garden...
more on that later when interesting...
but here is one of the Kerala's i'll selected for inspection...
the other is in my flower room

Kerala Cherakutti... slender leaf's ... no belly... pure sativa ;-)
IMG_6741.jpeg

and long finger tip's ... needles... like the haze
IMG_6742.jpeg
IMG_6743.jpeg

and here the ThaiHaze diva(ThaiStick/OHz x OHz)... after repotting in better soil and giving her a new place in the room...
all is better... and see in foreground a Kush.. pure indica .. what a difference in leaf shape haha
IMG_6744.jpeg
IMG_6747.jpeg

uhh she already has it... as all others... resin on stem... and leaf's up & down... everywhere in this early stage...
IMG_6749.jpeg
IMG_6750.jpeg
IMG_6751.jpeg

and after 90 day more it should look like this ;-) ... nothing to manicure .. just pick & roll
Zamal Double/OHz x OHz
IMG_6753.jpeg

just testet the OHz from above in vaporizer... yep lot's of chlorophyll but high is there... dry mouth and euphoric up like hell.... but uncured taste's not so good...

it's truly amazing... this stuff never get's boring... before i'll discovered the haze... i'll was since 2000 searching for a high that ThaiStick from Holland gave us... the haze is like this... maybe little better... but that's because bad curing of the Thai... was often too dry ... and me think good Thai need a special environment to express the best qualities...
keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts