What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

m-39 is it still around?

Originalweedman

blueberry muffin or blueberry flavor w a nice high
I love the 90s BB ..Im doing a 1990 s dj Short BB preserve now. I also have a special BBM and I ve kept this plant for a few seasons just to breed her to a solid BB male. I m now hooked on the BBM .They are both really really good. Everyone in my area has gone crazy over this plant. This BBM is from a Colorado company whole grows and sells great cannabis. I was lucky enough to get some of there reg BBM seeds to hunt through. They used a very old BB with the PPD and made a special strain. This plant has a bb smell in veg and it turns into a distinct Blueberry muffins that just came out of the oven. It s truly mind blowing..Out of all the BBM strains I ve run this is easily the best .It also carry's the smell through cure.

Latest posts

Latest posts