What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Lucas Formula

Jabapc

I started out with the Lucas formula and have used many different nutes over the years with pretty good results some with additives some without, thinking about going back and maybe just adding in some Phosphorus in flower maybe a cal mag if theres any signs I need it . any thoughts. I grow in DWC.I tried Coco but fungus gnats drove me crazy

doc_loomis

I tried Coco but fungus gnats drove me crazy
I'm going back to NFT for the same reason. Also looking to go with the Lucas formula. I'm using T.A. DryPart Bloom and some Athena base to add nitrogen. And also the CalMag agent from T.A. as I'm using osmosis water.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Use calcium acetate for your calcium and magnesium sulfate for your magnesium. The key is the full and healthy pH swing to allow *all* the nutes to get absorbed properly.

Have fun. ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts