What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Sur seeds test grow for humid outdoor conditions

vatoloco

In 7 days have life here sprouts showing from germ on waxing mood don't need to run back to panama City an collect any letters with seeds hopefully in 7 days when I go. Check guerilla grow at least 100 seeds are touching the screens out of 150 to transplant

vatoloco

I have a special respect to the Columbians when I was making 200 dollars a day saleing weed in the lower east side running up to 125 an Lennox saleing weed one day a gang tried to rob me an take my spot my boy shortie from medddellin ran across the park pulled out his 357 magnum an saved me

vatoloco

Will put photo of the Andes road kill skunk vs sweet skunk sweet skunk came from c ray he made the love potion for reeferman Columbian gold x g13. Road kill skunks still preserved bu

vatoloco

Still like the old days here most places weed is illegal once an a while I try new shit but am disappointed love to meet small growers like back in the day lol when I was growing out a150 females with a tirah kush they called me a pollen chucker on here

vatoloco

Si Cali caliente

Attachments

• IMG_20241024_173816978_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20241024_173816978_HDR.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20241024_154647796_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20241024_154647796_HDR.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Latest posts