What's new

Looking for new Test Growers

Kree73

I will be looking for new Test growers to do grow journals here on ICmag.

Must have a full grow journal here on ICmag.

Need to have posted good pictures.

Prefered in EU.

Test rules.
Must germ as soon as posibel afther recieving the seeds.

No pollen chucking while seeds are in testing, ore sharing of clones.

Must update test journal once every 2 weeks min.

Is expected to post multiple good flower shots at end of grow journal.

When you want to be considerd please post in this thread with a link to your finished grows.
Is it too late to jump on this train ? https://www.icmag.com/threads/gorilla-seeds-outdoors-competition.18126232/

snow41

@Karma G Yes I'm damn late, but if you have any seeds to test I'd like to get on the list, I am in Europe, I grow indoors and outdoors, I will share the grow diaries of course, currently I am harvesting Mango Lassi, sweets, tha melon and king Mamba!! What genetics those of Mr. Karma,😋😍

superx

Veteran
@Karma G Yes I'm damn late, but if you have any seeds to test I'd like to get on the list, I am in Europe, I grow indoors and outdoors, I will share the grow diaries of course, currently I am harvesting Mango Lassi, sweets, tha melon and king Mamba!! What genetics those of Mr. Karma,😋😍
Just popped some mamba yesterday along with HB, what can you tell me about the mamba? Smell profile/ vigour/ description on flower set/ flower time, any harvest pictures? Thanks in advance.

snow41

Just popped some mamba yesterday along with HB, what can you tell me about the mamba? Smell profile/ vigour/ description on flower set/ flower time, any harvest pictures? Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately I didn't take any photos during that period. Great vigor, smell and taste a mix of floral kush, beautiful dense, full of resin excellent for extraction Be careful with fertilization, it takes just a moment to burn the tips.