What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
She really reminds me a lot of the amazing C99 I had back in the day, really loud pineapple/tropical flavours both smell&taste. Really different than all the other plants, ten or so, cant remember sorry but she really stood up and the others werent bad either, really strong more gassy kush plants and steady yielders but this one grows crazy limbs. I'll update weekly now that harvest time is getting closer. Really worth every penny spent.

FellaAndrene

Killer Queen (Airborne G-13 x Cinderella 99), individual #8:
full

From Brothers Grimm Seeds (Duke Diamond era).

Crinkle-leafed frosty bitch. Grew like a runt and produced small super-tight nugs.

Smelling like primordial "candy gas", organic waste and dill pickles with juniper berries.

These are some of the lower inflorescences:

full

I don't know yet if I'll be able to save it, and if I'll use it in breeding work. The clones are taking unusually long to root.

And the yield now is a joke - I'll be able to fill a baby food jar with it. But I could learn to grow it better.
I was able to save her in the end. Here she goes again (at day 52 of flower):

full

Better yielding this time around. Still grew her like shit, though.

But she is kinda hard to grow, too! It seems like she hates magnesium, and wants the nitrogen cut early. I'm a soil dude myself, but I gotta admit, I think she would fair better in a hydroponic setup. I gotta make some adjustments, and use a lighter soil mix for her.

I'm going to cross her to some of my lines based on Mandala Seeds' Ganesh, like I did with her sister - these things seem to go well together.

Still waiting for her to start purple up. Here she was at day 61 last time (when the room ran much hotter):
full

Emeraldjack713

She really reminds me a lot of the amazing C99 I had back in the day, really loud pineapple/tropical flavours both smell&taste. Really different than all the other plants, ten or so, cant remember sorry but she really stood up and the others werent bad either, really strong more gassy kush plants and steady yielders but this one grows crazy limbs. I'll update weekly now that harvest time is getting closer. Really worth every penny spent.
I was going to say the same thing she reminds me of c-99

Prs2xs

Apologies if already posted this here, there are a few frost pic threads kicking about and im not sure where ive been before. Close up of hairs and trichomes on our Amnesia x DayZ. Led grown and supplemented by broad uv and red spectrum. Probably a bit over done tbh, too much amber for my taste. Phot by Piecho, whos got a much better camera than me View attachment 19078038 View attachment 19078039
Looks good to me! I like amber!

SaveTheBrains

What are the genetics
This strain made in the memory of my cat Taika that passed away few years ago:cry: .
She was a beast of a cat and the kindest thief😄. You will hear the clink of some plate or pan she had her face in you will run get her and she will be alredy in her bead cleaning her self 😍 and giving this lokk wasnt me 🤪. I was here .

Was a Norwegian forest cat and I had to give her a Nordic name Taika means Magic In the land of snow hence the name Taika.

She was born from a cross between AmnesiaIbl x(SuperLemonHaze x Original 51)

The super lemon Haze Mother was selected by S...s (was very long flowering, very short for haze with intense skunky sweetness) then was crossed with a male of the original 51 line. (The 51 line is personal a project that was inspired from the Haze brother myths,Nevil's, work and dedicated in memory of a very good friend, Vasily 51.)

Every grow of 51 was crossed with a new father, always the most vigorous plant was selected, fastest in flowering, with short inter-nods and something different in the looks.

From this seeds of the lemon Haze mother came out a vigorous compact male very 51 looking, with lemon Haze looking leaves. Then the produced pollen was crossed with the one Amnesia Ibl female

90 seeds originally made as limited souvenir edition.

Some Famous seeds bank miss use this pictures, was a misatke or intentional I cant say But maybe you have seen her around under the name G13hz but is not .
I hope you got all info you need 😉

Last edited:

EnjoyingLife

This strain made in the memory of my cat Taika that passed away few years ago:cry: .
She was a beast of a cat and the kindest thief😄. You will hear the clink of some plate or pan she had her face in you will run get her and she will be alredy in her bead cleaning her self 😍 and giving this lokk wasnt me 🤪. I was here .

Was a Norwegian forest cat and I had to give her a Nordic name Taika means Magic In the land of snow hence the name Taika.

She was born from a cross between AmnesiaIbl x(SuperLemonHaze x Original 51)

The super lemon Haze Mother was selected by S...s (was very long flowering, very short for haze with intense skunky sweetness) then was crossed with a male of the original 51 line. (The 51 line is personal a project that was inspired from the Haze brother myths,Nevil's, work and dedicated in memory of a very good friend, Vasily 51.)

Every grow of 51 was crossed with a new father, always the most vigorous plant was selected, fastest in flowering, with short inter-nods and something different in the looks.

From this seeds of the lemon Haze mother came out a vigorous compact male very 51 looking, with lemon Haze looking leaves. Then the produced pollen was crossed with the one Amnesia Ibl female

90 seeds originally made as limited souvenir edition.

Some Famous seeds bank miss use this pictures, was a misatke or intentional I cant say But maybe you have seen her around under the name G13hz but is not .
I hope you got all info you need 😉
It's so sad when our pets leave us 😞
It's coming up on the one year anniversary since my gf and my last cat left us. Wonderful beings they are.
I'm glad you're remembering the good times with yours. Had to google the species as I didn't know I was familiar - I've seen them but didn't know what they were. It's a beautiful cat btw. What coloration did yours have?
My nephew has a bengal siamese mix - wild thing she is and she has that exact behavior, finding a dish and pretending it wasn't her.

That cross sounds tasty and that is indeed the info I look for so thanks for taking the time to write it up!

SaveTheBrains

It's so sad when our pets leave us 😞
It's coming up on the one year anniversary since my gf and my last cat left us. Wonderful beings they are.
I'm glad you're remembering the good times with yours. Had to google the species as I didn't know I was familiar - I've seen them but didn't know what they were. It's a beautiful cat btw. What coloration did yours have?
My nephew has a bengal siamese mix - wild thing she is and she has that exact behavior, finding a dish and pretending it wasn't her.

That cross sounds tasty and that is indeed the info I look for so thanks for taking the time to write it up!
Thanks mate , I so sorry to hear about your cat too!!! Taika She was like a Panda🐼 Black and White 6 kgr and few grams Huge .

I shared her story to a local artist and she made an art work for her. Was a special cat and the strain I made for her carries that invisible Magic .

1728460566359.png