What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

FellaAndrene

Killer Queen (Airborne G-13 x Cinderella 99), individual #8:
full

From Brothers Grimm Seeds (Duke Diamond era).

Crinkle-leafed frosty bitch. Grew like a runt and produced small super-tight nugs.

Smelling like primordial "candy gas", organic waste and dill pickles with juniper berries.

These are some of the lower inflorescences:

full

I don't know yet if I'll be able to save it, and if I'll use it in breeding work. The clones are taking unusually long to root.

And the yield now is a joke - I'll be able to fill a baby food jar with it. But I could learn to grow it better.
I was able to save her in the end. Here she goes again (at day 52 of flower):

full

Better yielding this time around. Still grew her like shit, though.

But she is kinda hard to grow, too! It seems like she hates magnesium, and wants the nitrogen cut early. I'm a soil dude myself, but I gotta admit, I think she would fair better in a hydroponic setup. I gotta make some adjustments, and use a lighter soil mix for her.

I'm going to cross her to some of my lines based on Mandala Seeds' Ganesh, like I did with her sister - these things seem to go well together.

Still waiting for her to start purple up. Here she was at day 61 last time (when the room ran much hotter):
full

Emeraldjack713

She really reminds me a lot of the amazing C99 I had back in the day, really loud pineapple/tropical flavours both smell&taste. Really different than all the other plants, ten or so, cant remember sorry but she really stood up and the others werent bad either, really strong more gassy kush plants and steady yielders but this one grows crazy limbs. I'll update weekly now that harvest time is getting closer. Really worth every penny spent.
I was going to say the same thing she reminds me of c-99