What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Let's see and hear about your sick plants!!

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Are you in soil or are you doing hydro? In soil adding certain bacillus species can help prevent or kill fusarium. Make sure there's enough aeration too.
Coco. Issue with clones is gaping wound from cloning. Things like bacillus or trichoderma colonize the roots and prevent, which helps later in growth.

OntologicalTurn

Hi, I went out for a month and when I came back all my plants had this

It starts as small dots
IMG_20240917_143033_218.jpg

IMG_20240917_143030_904.jpg

IMG_20240917_142951_025.jpg

IMG_20240917_142951_025.jpg

and finally it spreads all over the leaf, ending up drying it
IMG_20240917_142839_808.jpg

IMG_20240917_142857_602.jpg

It doesn't look like botrytis because there is no budrot and it doesn't start with the flowers, however I am in the subtropical rainy season and as the symptoms get closer to the sugar leaves drying them out, I'm sure there will be budrot.
IMG_20240917_142920_902.jpg

So can you help me identify it? Is it a fungus or a bug? Can I still do something or would it have to be a premature harvest?

Attachments

• IMG_20240917_142857_602.jpg
    IMG_20240917_142857_602.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3

graser

This one leaf stood out during the harvest.
Are the spheres the fruiting bodies of a mushroom?

verpilzt 1.jpg

verpilzt.jpg

Sorry for the picture quality, freehand with the cell phone.

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you have any tomato plants and have they been affected ?
Couple of weed plants had the same progression as yours last year and it seemed to spread from the toms by contact , cutting the leaves 20mm ahead of the advancing mould helped and the buds were not as badly moulded as i feared.
Thought i had a defficientsy till i noticed it on the toms.

Farm nearby had a field of sweetcorn destroyed by it so it probably spread from there , said it was blight but forget the specific name he said.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
starts with old leaves my friend and expands from there, any advice, or you think is to late?
Sounds like septoria when it's the older leaf. The dead leaf are infectious and will spread the shit on the plant and to others.
If its doable pick every affected leaf or make an early harvest and make hash out of it.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
This one leaf stood out during the harvest.
Are the spheres the fruiting bodies of a mushroom?

View attachment 19068384

View attachment 19068385

Sorry for the picture quality, freehand with the cell phone.
Thats mold and maybe not the one u want to consume. Once was told that the yellow heads can be aspergillus flavus but have no confirmation for this. Thats the one that kills your liver after 20 years when f.e. eating moldy peanuts

graser

Thats mold and maybe not the one u want to consume. Once was told that the yellow heads can be aspergillus flavus but have no confirmation for this. Thats the one that kills your liver after 20 years when f.e. eating moldy peanuts
I'm glad I discovered it and got rid of it.
I should probably check every Bud carefully for mold.

Latest posts

Latest posts