What's new

Lets have a death star thread! Come on in!

This is the real deathstar, just got a few testers with a cut from an unnamed homie. Ill be sharing this with my boy, he had his sources. I had mine, glad to finally get the real deal cut again!!!

IMG_1986.jpeg

Rubber too, but honestly it’s a stanky skunk strain. If you’re looking for that old school super skunk stench from mid 90s sensi seeds stock, this is as close as you’re going to get. Those nugs i pictured were a delightful smoke. VERY POTENT, KNOCKDOWN INDICA!!

beastcoastt3rps

hey guys this is my deathstar cut acquired from the homie GMO. My second round with her, she’s getting a much fatter feeding this round and she’s absolutely loving it. This girl can EAT! week 5 of flower and her smell has shifted from More sour upfront to very little sour & more Hashy, Rubber & Metallic Terps. This round is way more dialed then my first run with her and even then she was straight pain Knock out smoke. I have a high tolerance from consuming a lot of Hash and this would still put me out. Long story short she’s here to stay! Shout out to Ohio for keeping such a relic Alive !

Attachments

• IMG_1987.jpeg
    IMG_1987.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1981.jpeg
    IMG_1981.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 75

jokerman

Premium user
hey guys this is my deathstar cut acquired from the homie GMO. My second round with her, she’s getting a much fatter feeding this round and she’s absolutely loving it. This girl can EAT! week 5 of flower and her smell has shifted from More sour upfront to very little sour & more Hashy, Rubber & Metallic Terps. This round is way more dialed then my first run with her and even then she was straight pain Knock out smoke. I have a high tolerance from consuming a lot of Hash and this would still put me out. Long story short she’s here to stay! Shout out to Ohio for keeping such a relic Alive !

Death star is more potent than illudium, but the lude has world class flavor. It's a shock and awe plant, when people taste it for the first time they flip.
I actually just became friends with a local guy on a different forum that has been growing illudium and lemon g for years. He also grew the Deathstar back when it was around everywhere and has also confirmed that my cut is 100% the real deal.
Ill be honest, the illidium is one of the most unique and beautiful cannabis plants ive ever seen. In veg she has this crazy shiny look almost like wrapping paper. In flower she turns this crazy flat aqua bluish color. Thats her in the back corner along with my deathstar. He also hooked me up with a fat ass sack of illudium and lemon G and I was honestly a bit let down in the flavor dept after all ive been hearing about it. Still tasted dank, but didnt have that sweet, earthy taste i get from bubba. Now the Lemon G on the other hand, that shit is mind blowing flavor. All the years growing up in OH i dont beleive i ever had it before. Never was a fan of lemon strains, but this one instantly jumped to my top 5. Possibly top 3. Now i understand the hype. Hes going to be giving me a clone of it soon.

Attachments

• 20240112_190340.jpg
    20240112_190340.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 54

kumo_kuma

It depends which cut of bubba you're used to. The bubba that went into the creation of illudium is pretty present in the the Illudium and the nuke. There was another cut of bubba around central Ohio that was the first plant I ever grew and was incredibly dank, not like the lude at all.

Deathstar somewhere around day 50. This plant blows my mind. on the vine she reeks of hot asphault and soggy garbage, but if you snip a nug off and set it in an unsuspecting place, the entire place will reeeeeeeeek like dank!!!! The first batch I ran of it has been curing almost two months. The smell is leaching through the grove bags. Super dank earthy skunk tones!!!!!
deathstar.jpeg