What's new

Lets have a death star thread! Come on in!

Desert Dan

Veteran
Still have to verify these,, but looking promising, they do have a slower veg than um used to, but if they're real it's well worth it..
D.s is in my top 5,,I'll keep everyone posted,, peace
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
This is what mine looks like in veg… zig zags and horizontal branching I thought it had hlvd. Tested clean.

-DD

Have a look back in this thread, you'll see plenty of examples. I'm confident :)
Not trying to ruffle any feathers, he said he enjoyed your services and you were beyond top notch. Let me see if I can get him to send me some pictures. I just know the original team deathstar had was shorter and way more leafy. He said his grew like and og. He said he really enjoyed growing it and it was a pretty plant. Just not the “one” who knows, maybe it was from the jedi kush that swerve and TDS dropped back in the day.

Reactions: gmo

gmo

Veteran
I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers either, more interested to attempt to gain some clarity. That plant you posted shared some similarities with my run, but overall I don't get the feeling it's the same. If they got it from me, I'd be interested in knowing their handle so I can confirm. Again, just trying to get to the bottom of this.

Here's a slew of pictures from my personal grow from veg through harvest.
287865-20230410-204952.jpg
288564-20230416-203228.jpg
288795-20230418-223827.jpg
289032-20230421-204737.jpg
290104-20230501-224844.jpg
290487-20230504-222224.jpg
290771-20230506-231243.jpg
291700-20230515-080949.jpg
292069-20230518-211639.jpg
292272-20230520-213647.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I'm a little late to the party but I though I would chime in. I just finished 3 Death Star's. Easy to grow, easy to trim and a better than average yield. Got the cut from the poster above me.

1701292846588.jpeg

Can confirm that's the same cut I'm running. Looks the same, too 🤣
Those pics are 💯 from a cut that came from you bro. That’s a fact. I’m not giving out my boys info. Not my style, it definitely has the Deathstar terps, your plant is nice. Not knocking it. Definitely not pure deathstar. I think it’s a cross, not leafy enough and he said it looked done in 65 days. Like so ripe you can’t let it go any longer. Look you’re definitely a gentleman, not disputing that. When deathstar does turn purple it’s more of the black purple not the bright purple. Plus the pistils are way stubbier. According to pipsweed and a lot of other ohio heads it can easily be taken at 80 days. It’s really nothing to take personal bro.

gmo

Veteran
Those pics are 💯 from a cut that came from you bro. That’s a fact. I’m not giving out my boys info. Not my style, it definitely has the Deathstar terps, your plant is nice. Not knocking it. Definitely not pure deathstar. I think it’s a cross, not leafy enough and he said it looked done in 65 days. Like so ripe you can’t let it go any longer. Look you’re definitely a gentleman, not disputing that. When deathstar does turn purple it’s more of the black purple not the bright purple. Plus the pistils are way stubbier. According to pipsweed and a lot of other ohio heads it can easily be taken at 80 days. It’s really nothing to take personal bro.
Like I said, not taking offense at all, just trying to get to the bottom of this. I can share where the cut was sourced (Mary's medicinals) and that TDS was definitely sharing their posts on IG at the time. I only asked for a handle of your friend to confirm they had ordered from me. That doesn't seem too unreasonable.

Again, no hurt feelings or offense taken, and hope you aren't either. Just trying to have a conversation

I'm a little late to the party but I though I would chime in. I just finished 3 Death Star's. Easy to grow, easy to trim and a better than average yield. Got the cut from the poster above me.

View attachment 18925401
The Deathstar I used to get regularly from around 2012 looked exactly like this every time. It was notoriously leafy and defiantly looked more like "bunk" compared to todays standards. Ive been doing my research on various forums for a long time now. The consensus was that Ohio Deathstar was extremely leafy and low yielding, and a pain in the ass to trim so I beleive thats why people moved on from it. I will be doing a side by side comparison when I recieve gmo's cut.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230817_202353_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230817_202353_Chrome.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 51

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I never have nor will judge my own pot! My friends do the talking. It will be interesting to see what you have to say about GMO's cut.

I'm still looking for the holy grail......there are several strains I wish I had back though.