What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

lolraymond

Yeahhh, that seems nasty. Still be kinda rad though. "Sup guys, wanna smoke this huge cigar wrapped with a huge fan leaf?" Who could say no? :p

*mistress*

Veteran
cures nicely in cedar/other wood-lined box/humid0r;)
~50-60% humidty, opened occasionally...
ages nicely, similar to barreling distilled spirits in oak, etc...
smooths out texture & final draw, decrease any harshness...
:ying:

opt1c

Veteran
looking nice man; i assume u have central ac at ur place... what material is the floor in those pics?? how many rooms are you running now total? 2? or more?

keep it up man; those plants look killer

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Me too. This is the best post I've found on it but it seems the taste is not right.

the leaves from the pk smell dank they would work ok i bet. I think you could grind leaves matter up really fine when it is dry then soak it in a bunch of water making like a thin dough. then spread it smooth and thin on wax paper and let it dry, and peal carefully. it is essentially paper at this point.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Cool hash pipe

Cool hash pipe

Well a friend brought these little guys back from the Czech Republic. They like hash a lot in Europe or so I've been told.

picture.php

Well I'll be heading back to the rooms soon and then it will once again be upgrade time.

:joint:

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Like the hash pipes..... I really need to get one..... someone gave me a bottle of hash and I like it by itself instead of on a bowl.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Well a friend brought these little guys back from the Czech Republic. They like hash a lot in Europe or so I've been told.

:joint:

They got no choice. The only good shit is grown in Holland, and even that is being slowly bled.

So you are left with N.Africa. Hash capital of the World. The only difference is WHO traffics it across the Med.

Keep fighting for your rights so that Mexico doesn't become N.Africa anymore than it is.

lolraymond

Dammmn, hash pipe?! SO SICK! I want one helluh bad. I guess people use glowies (crank pipes) to smoke hash out of. Lol, kinda whack, but what ever. I guess they work very well. Hahah, well, I guess it wouldn't be a crank pipe if you use it to smoke hash. Hahah.

fireman

Like the hash pipes..... I really need to get one..... someone gave me a bottle of hash and I like it by itself instead of on a bowl.

Couldnt agree more sir!!! Nothing beats a bubbler full of some bubble with lil screen and a match or some bee line instead of a bic. Taste like what surely must be heaven.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they remind me of candy canes. I gotta get one of these too. I forgot I dont have one of these in my collection.

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Couldnt agree more sir!!! Nothing beats a bubbler full of some bubble with lil screen and a match or some bee line instead of a bic. Taste like what surely must be heaven.

Yep.... 100%

I found a few here but the were clear and looked like a crack pipe with a tiny bowl at the end. I don't mind having a clear bong but a crack pipe I like pretty colors ::D

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Looks like it was a lot of fun. Dam thats a shit load of different top shelf I would still be mumbling in the corner from thc overdose.
Have fun with the ladies and get em back on track

I def saw a few dudes in the corner mumbling. Was the apprentice over There after a beer or 2 ? Lol.
That was a good time. There was mucho types I didn't even get to try like superlemonhaze I think, the catpiss, a few others I can't recall.
The deezy pk oil was awesome. I now want a rod n oil bowl! The shire was one standout I did get a nice green hit of. Thanx itsaplant!
Hs is good company peeps. Always smiling!...bong in hand... Pk in the bowl!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I def saw a few dudes in the corner mumbling. Was the apprentice over There after a beer or 2 ? Lol.
That was a good time. There was mucho types I didn't even get to try like superlemonhaze I think, the catpiss, a few others I can't recall.
The deezy pk oil was awesome. I now want a rod n oil bowl! The shire was one standout I did get a nice green hit of. Thanx itsaplant!
Hs is good company peeps. Always smiling!...bong in hand... Pk in the bowl!
thats funny,i'm not even sure of everyone i met anymore! I think we talked in the kitchen a bunch....that shire was off the hook,did you try any of the STU? or the Appalachian? the stoopid lemon haze had a great flavor

BigGreen

Veteran
Dam I really did miss out. At least I have a nice stash of pk to puff on for the next few months.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just finished the last of my pk and that ecsd,yum,what a buzz,not quite a 420 buzz,but a nice one...wish i could remember where everything came from,half the time i had no idea what i was smoking,more than half the time really,it was all good,so the mo the bettah,livin the dream!

Latest posts

Latest posts