What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

*mistress*

Veteran
You guys ever consider co2? It sounds like the safest and easiest, and would literally kill anything breathing. I've never had spider mites but people on here have eliminated them with co2 no problem, as long as you do a follow-up gassing for the eggs.

With this method you could do your whole house. I'll be attempting it if I ever get another serious pest.
~10,000ppm of c02, for ~1-3 hrs, is required to eradicate insects...
@ least that what n@s@ & cea uses...

c02 w/ fermentation much cheaper & mngble.
very easy to set up & keep fresh & re-new.can even use bubble counter!
Hydrosun said:
I am the smallest minority in the universe I am an individual with few friends fewer family and a single vision ;)
:tumbleweed:
:pirate:
:ying:
:joint:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...."what trials and tribulations ill wrought have befallen
ever doth our brave warrior
arise
phoenix like from the ashes
to unfurl wings of such majesty

and fly at the very face of the sun..."

translation for the english impaired(and stoned) "Hydro doth truly killeth that shit!!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I hope You aint one of those Minorities that eat bugs an stuff? I mean, You Just eat like steak and stuff right?

I Mean I was Figuring You were a regular Average Ol American .

Oh yeah, eating it up here boss! I think I am one of those trouble making Americans who has a failure to communicate with those who perceive themselves as authority figures. And I am all in favor of cutting the heads off of parking meters!

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
When I think of Hyrosun,
I think of:

"Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life"

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Post 4/20

Post 4/20

Well I have spent a lot of time partying and now it is time to get back to business. My rooms are in really bad shape with many heat stressed plants and open spots. I think I'll be running a new setup for the Dungeon pretty soon. So more upgrades later but for now here is how my week went.
picture.php

I took Pinky to the 420 party pad and she saw some nice bowls, the one pictured is honey oil on top of bud ;)
picture.php

The table at the party pad had at least four dozen jars and bags show up. It was the craziest selection of top shelf weed I have ever seen.
picture.php

I have had my amazing fun with lots of friends and now it is time to get the plants looking better! I hope to be able to smoke bowls with all of you guys soon.

Peace, :joint:

lolraymond

Oh man. Seems like you had a great 4/20! Look at all that weeeedddd. Legit bong too. I have a pink one too :) Everyone thinks it's my girlfriends. It ain't no way. Hahahah. It's glass on glass, frosted pink, with two percs. Pretty good for 40 bucks brand new! Looking forward to seeing your "upgrade" for the Dungeon! You've always got the sickest setups.

BigGreen

Veteran
Looks like it was a lot of fun. Dam thats a shit load of different top shelf I would still be mumbling in the corner from thc overdose.
Have fun with the ladies and get em back on track

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
nice party bro must of been a blast,hope your heat gets under control man i know wonce the sun is beams its so hard to keep things in order

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
nice party bro must of been a blast,hope your heat gets under control man i know wonce the sun is beams its so hard to keep things in order

Yeah it is crazy here. Yesterday was in the 60's but the 5 days before that was in the 80's and my rooms got to 96 (not so fun). I figure my rooms will be dialed in again soon and this problem has got me thinking about upgrading the Dungeon to 3gal buckets sitting in 5gal buckets (very similar to your SSH).

This is a really fun hobby, but I hate seeing plants die on me before they reach their potential.

Latest posts

Latest posts