What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Legalization of Cannabis and other global topics

Nextgeneration73

I made this thread because I wanted to discuss legalization along with other topics, (natural disasters pandemics, world wars ect...) since I don't want to fill up other threads for that... I don't expect this thread to be taken seriously even though the initial intention was just that... But as an example even my country has already legalized CBD products with minimal THC.... Great first step, but why are governments so afraid of legalizing the psychoactive compounds so much? Now I have own my theories for that but I don't want to sound like what people may call a conspiracy theorist, so if anyone has ideas about this I'm here for that.... Also things in the world are obviously not going so well, that's another topic.... I'll see if this thread even goes far because I kindof doubt that it will....

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
There are hidden reasons for the governments to delay the legalization of cannabis. Their hidden reasons cause people to hide and exploit the laws that are against everyone's best interest. Breaking the law has been a way of life for millions, and hiding has cost the government trillions.

As an example, if you look at TEXAS in the US, it's against the law to grow, have, or consume cannabis THC. People there go to prison if they are caught more than once. There is a large population of imprisonment that after being caught more than 3 times find themselves incarcerated doing long sentences for weed.

Here's the kicker! TEXAS has one of the world's largest and strongest organized crime syndicates in the world. The syndicates have built the largest weed distributors in the world. TEXAS laws have protected these Mafias and allowed them to distribute weed for the last 75 years. Even today in TEXAS weed is against the law and they will take everything you own and destroy families if you get caught.

My opinion is someone is getting paid to keep the Mafias in control of the cannabis trade in TEXAS. The refusal of legal weed keeps organized crime syndicates in control. Millions still smoke in TEXAS but it's against the law. Guess where they get the weed?

Nextgeneration73

There are hidden reasons for the governments to delay the legalization of cannabis. Their hidden reasons cause people to hide and exploit the laws that are against everyone's best interest. Breaking the law has been a way of life for millions, and hiding has cost the government trillions.

As an example, if you look at TEXAS in the US, it's against the law to grow, have, or consume cannabis THC. People there go to prison if they are caught more than once. There is a large population of imprisonment that after being caught more than 3 times find themselves incarcerated doing long sentences for weed.

Here's the kicker! TEXAS has one of the world's largest and strongest organized crime syndicates in the world. The syndicates have built the largest weed distributors in the world. TEXAS laws have protected these Mafias and allowed them to distribute weed for the last 75 years. Even today in TEXAS weed is against the law and they will take everything you own and destroy families if you get caught.

My opinion is someone is getting paid to keep the Mafias in control of the cannabis trade in TEXAS. The refusal of legal weed keeps organized crime syndicates in control. Millions still smoke in TEXAS but it's against the law. Guess where they get the weed?
They get the weed that's grown in Colorado I've heard, and since there's no laws against growing it there or thus very very few and distribute and sell it in Texas? California maybe as well?

Last edited:

Nextgeneration73

For anyone suffering any symptoms from the solar flares or solar storm here's a chart
Screenshot_20240530-191117.png

It affects me only when I'm sober mainly on sunny days but at night I'm okay, I've been feeling it for months now on sunny days.... It usually doesn't affect everyone but for those that experience any irritation, anxiety, depression, stress, anger or mood swings from these solar flares, just know that after 2025 it will start going down ....

Last edited:

stellis0358

NY just recently legalized recreational weed a couple years ago, and as recent as July '24 finally legalized home grow. I never thought I would see the day. We can grow up to 6 immature and 6 mature plants per household at a time providing there are at least 2 adults living on the premises. We can also possess on the premises up to 5lbs of dried flower or combination of dried flower, concentrate, edibles, etc. 5lbs - what the hell were they thinking 😂.

I actually quit for about 25 years because it was illegal and because I didn't want to be seen showing up at any dealer's doorsteps. Back then it was all recreational, now at my age it's more therapeutic for me. I'm mostly a nighttime user - helps me unwind from the day and helps me sleep at night. And I love to grow.

Now we just need to lose the stigma which I'm sure still exists with a lot of people, probably mostly older folks. Hey, I'd rather ride with someone who took a few rips rather than someone who has been drinking.

Last edited:

Nextgeneration73

NY just recently legalized recreational weed a couple years ago, and as recent as July '24 finally legalized home grow. I never thought I would see the day. We can grow up to 6 immature and 6 mature plants per household at a time providing there are at least 2 adults living on the premises. We can also possess on the premises up to 5lbs of dried flower or combination of dried flower, concentrate, edibles, etc. 5lbs - what the hell were they thinking 😂.

I actually quit for about 25 years because it was illegal and because I didn't want to be seen showing up at any dealer's doorsteps. Back then it was all recreational, now at my age it's more therapeutic for me. I'm mostly a nighttime user - helps me unwind from the day and helps me sleep at night. And I love to grow.

Now we just need to lose the stigma which I'm sure still exists with a lot of people, probably mostly older folks. Hey, I'd rather ride with someone who took a few rips rather than someone who has been drinking.
So if a person is carrying slightly more than they wouldn't know?
What kinds of strains do you find benefitial for yourself?
Do you know if any certain type of cannabanoid helps best for cold or flu like symptoms?

Last edited:

stellis0358

So if a person is carrying slightly more than they wouldn't know?
What kinds of strains do you find benefitial for yourself?
Do you know if any certain type of cannabanoid helps best for cold or flu like symptoms?
To be honest with you I don't notice a whole lot of difference from strain to strain, but I know a lot of people do. I don't get all hung up on that. The indicas are more sedative and I grow more indicas than I do sativas. A person can carry off premises up to 3 ounces of weed and 24 grams of concentrate. The only way anyone would know if youre carrying more than that is if you got pulled over I suppose. I would never have the need to carry more than a puck of rosin for dabs, so I don't worry about that.

Latest posts

Latest posts