What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Leetdood's growing struggles

leetdood

IMG_20240612_125505_790.jpg
IMG_20240612_125502_026.jpg

E85 x BreathCrasher

Wedding cake a worn out jalopy compared to this

leetdood

I have to top off some pots with media so maybe more work than I expected. But still good to catch up completely on watering.

20241011_002839.jpg

Dragon Hammer (Dragonsoul 55 x afpak)

Gonna flower it out, got a momma. Cleaned it up a little, needs training.

Fed to excess to lower runoff ec to 3.0. Doesn't Iike it hot. Can use up nitrogen but not so much in veg I believe. More do a powerhouse in flower, which we will see again I bet when this gets going.

Shevchenko

«Anybody know why clone plugs would grow green mold?»

It can be high temperature and too much direct light... this does not interfere with rooting, but H2O2 in a ratio of 1:250 helps preventively.

leetdood

I'm having some nice time with my mom tomorrow and meeting her new dog. So I'm catching up on watering, almost done but it's hard work (bubba 5 ec to 2.8 ec for example, among others.) But as I said before the more work I do, the closer to my goal I get. More plants needed watering than I expected but I used the time and available feed to make sure to normalize their ec if i could. The more closer to a norm I get, the more my plants and a schedule (along with understanding of nutrients) can reliably tell me how to feed better. Most plants are happy right now but I'm trying to get phenos and elite clones to express fully so I know what direction to take my projects. Dudes online basically beat it into my head that I have to grow as many plants as possible, as well as possible, or I won't learn what a true phenotypical range is. Not sure if thats a word but hey. I'm going with it.

So I'm trying to really read my plants and get them in top shape and clean everything up. Just putting a lot of work in.

🤟

leetdood

20241011_234206.jpg
20241011_234222.jpg
20240927_152805.jpg

Trained and defoliated and fed Pringles. Hard hard dryback because I was busy. Busted out the supercrop pliers my friend HighTilliDie sent. They were very helpful for the thick and Woody sections. Gotta be careful but you're more likely to snap something using your fingers which I did. See painters tape. Sorry Pringles. You can see she's taking off still. Topped all main branches back to the first two nodes on stalk. Put her on the floor after a bit of training and I'm like, no thats the nazi sign let's fix this. I'm not getting canceled for that.

Gonna keep her going and going. She can take it, can't even see roots coming out of the holes yet ;)

Doctor Doob

View attachment 19082403 View attachment 19082404 View attachment 19082405

Trained and defoliated and fed Pringles. Hard hard dryback because I was busy. Busted out the supercrop pliers my friend HighTilliDie sent. They were very helpful for the thick and Woody sections. Gotta be careful but you're more likely to snap something using your fingers which I did. See painters tape. Sorry Pringles. You can see she's taking off still. Topped all main branches back to the first two nodes on stalk. Put her on the floor after a bit of training and I'm like, no thats the nazi sign let's fix this. I'm not getting canceled for that.

Gonna keep her going and going. She can take it, can't even see roots coming out of the holes yet ;)
You expect gas ⛽ terps and get sour cream and onion 🧅
🤣✌️

leetdood

20241012_011252.jpg
20241012_011310.jpg
20241012_011339.jpg

Day 33 flower. Watered 2x gmo. Took pics of the last one before I put it back in. Calling it a night, I'm tired and need to get to sleep. As24 and sgary and gmo look hungry in general.