What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cannabis HIV?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
What are you basing this on ? You have no idea of his water quality
I have seen more plant problems caused by water impurities than almost anything else.
I know what a pH ist and you won't impress me with some dumb copypasta. Quote a textbook but not this lie machine.

Alkalinity in tap water is mediated by bicarbonate. There are only negligible amounts of hydroxide.
The post was about what you said in the about post. Hydroxyl is highly reactive and mobile. It does not accumulate.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
What are you basing this on ? You have no idea of his water quality
That's a fair question. It's based not on fact but on assumption without a water test and I could be wrong. Over the past many years, I have seen more problems from impurities in the water than anything else. I'm wasting my time even posting here.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I know what a pH ist and you won't impress me with some dumb copypasta. Quote a textbook but not this lie machine.

Alkalinity in tap water is mediated by bicarbonate. There are only negligible amounts of hydroxide.
I haven't seen any of your work or plant friend. So far you are only words and when you criticize the dumb copy-paste you are telling me you are not interested in horticulture. Why don't you do a grow diary and show me that you are not just words?

Orange's Greenhouse

The post was about what you said in the about post. Hydroxyl is highly reactive and mobile. It does not accumulate.
It's 5 times repeating that hydroxide and hydroxyl are interchangeable terms and that basic solutions can be called alkaline.
Explaining semantics is not at the core of chemistry education.