What's new

Leetdood's growing struggles

leetdood

I also wanna run lots of i95 work. Topdawg has fam95 f2s left so I'm gonna grab them or some other i95 work for my birthday (Feb 2025) as a treat to myself and to thank topdawg (jj, Pete, Mike) again for all their work over the years. I've got three packs from them here left to run (stardawg ix, dirty taxi) and oodles more but I'd love more i95 centric work from them. So let's see what jj has in stock in Feb, lol

All Cacti Are Beautiful

420club
Sharing the good and the bad things that go with growing and breeding is definitely the most interesting. Sometimes things don't go as planned and at one point or another everyone will get an issue pop up. Mistakes and failure hold a lot of information, it's only how you decide to deal with it. We're only human after all 😅

That's another beautiful list of Strains, like I said before you have good taste.

(Pre 98) Bubba kush is on my watch list, as is Irene, chem d obviously and the 88g13hp pairings are calling me out too. I could just quote the rest of your list now because you have definitely sparked my interest now.

Please do treat yourself on some more i95 work and share your findings 🙏

leetdood

20240924_060023.jpg

Thought this one was a male, but I'm seeing some lady parts. Will double check all onycd 3.0 phenos later.