What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Leetdood's growing struggles

leetdood

As24 is extremely potent and pleasant but also, so far, the vibe in my head is, I guess, this is great but you know what would be even more great? A chem cut like d, Corey, or even gmo.

It comes out like GMO&Cream on steroids and is great, that's great, but it's not enough. Needs to be played with to really bring those qualities out and not just taste and smoke like a worked Chem for production. It's maybe 8/10 or more but it's just, not enough. Let's see how this run goes, it might blow my mind.

leetdood

As a plant it really throws down by the way so don't take that as me slamming the plant. I just have really high standards for the head stash smoke and I'm trying to figure out how to, you know, raise the bar. Both working on myself but also these cultivars.

leetdood

One thought was, I'm getting a blue power pack, I believe ix2, for my birthday about 4 months from now. Obviously any plans to pop seeds and so forth come after cleaning my garden up. But I was thinking stuff like

Sherb x blue power
Anb x blue power
As24 x blue power

Sin city basically said its my gear to do whatever with if I pay for it. But at the same time I don't wanna like, necessarily create redundant work crossing over with someone else. I can make it and hunt it myself, but if I don't wanna step on someone toes or make a similar cross (kind of like reinventing the wheel?) I would rather just look for something that they haven't done. Or make sure it's something I really would want to hunt personally instead of passing out.

So sherb and as24 haven't been done, but anb, underdog, tahoe (sort of) have been done, so the anb would probably be for myself, and I'd wanna do something like, Corey or chem 4 or irene. Go a direction where sin city didn't.

Obviously this is thinking far ahead but as24 bleeds out vigor and robustness. Blue power is (socal master x sour dubb) x (the white x blue moonshine) so it comes out really amazing but as24 would possibly give it like, that Usain Bolt energy. Like a muscle car.

leetdood

Also only 29 days left to the strawberry gary harvest window, thank jeebus. I'm gonna be running low on weed I don't know how long from now. Harvesting both tents will produce a ton of medicine, maybe hopefully a year's worth, for the downtime I need to clean everything and make sure everything is bug free and to streamline my processes. Especially getting the stuff for routine ipm of over a hundred plants continuously. These slowdowns are not what I want for myself or accomplishing my dreams. I am doing my best and proud of myself but that is because I hope to continue and do much better.

leetdood

Struggling to balance heat and humidity.

Day 38 photo dump.

20241016_204633.jpg
20241016_204641.jpg
20241016_204702.jpg

20241016_204750.jpg

20241016_204716.jpg

Sherb, sherb, gmo, hiro4 (day 35f), whole tent

Watered gmox2 got 3.6 ec runoff

Shevchenko

Great photos my friend!
The plants look great!
How did the predatory mites do? The new leaves have no damage, they are healthy.
How long does it take?