What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Landrace offsprings and crosses for medicinal use

polarlynx

High all! First of all, I don't count myself a real breeder, just regular pollenchucker and student of the plant. Having a legal prescription for Bedrocan, my medical needs are the priority. Bedrocan I can't afford.

So here's some pics and observations on some strains I'm growing and studying...
1729754262320.png

In this picture there's mostly Herijuana (Motarebel) x Santa Marta Columibian Gold/Jamaican Lambsbread and some SMCGxJLB from @jahgreenlabel. Can't for the life of me remember source of the Vibescollective, Herijuana, sorry :(. Kushy? Anyway, some are cuttings from this summer and some new from seed. The two moms were quite uniform phenotypes, and I have some of the same pheno from these seeds too. But also two different, one Herijuana pheno and one new to me, very columnar. Heri is front right, columnar is tall in the rear center. Surprising pheno, never seen this in the pure Santa Marta, and not in the SMCGxJLB either. Bu, I've only grown 5 before, so not very familiar with the strain. Cuttings are 9 weeks into 12/12, the others about 7...

1729757245194.png

The SMCGxJLB, about 7 weeks 12/12.

Finally some BK#37 from @Huesos hiding in the rear, a strain I've had much help from. Now F3 or F4, I lost count.
1729757608456.png
The original description:
"Here is an example of a bubba kush derivative....
#37: Bubba Kush Green Clone Bx1s x Bubba Kush Pre-98 Clone.
This one came out more sativa influenced. She produced small golden type nuggets. In order to preserve the line, I pollinated her with the Bubba Kush Bx1 males.

Physical experiences:
Excellent mind and body relaxation. I am presently going through real bad allergies in my area. I get headaches, nausea, weak joints, and feel tired.

I took four puffs of #37 and my headache went away. The itchy and scratchy feeling went away. My mind felt as if taking a sedative. The most important aspect was that my mind is still alert and clear.

Psychological experiences:
#37 works very well in relaxing the mind. The irritability and edginess went away. I felt as if a rush of happy and relaxed feeling took all my worries away.

Side-effects: Very little side effect. You felt a bit sleepy afterwards. But, the comedown was real smooth.

Recommendation: If I would use the criteria of : 1.) no effect, 2) mild, 3) moderate, 4) profound benefit for pain. Then, I would rate at a 3.5. for both medical and psychological effects (anxiety, depression, anger)."

I can only add it's been a relief for me through very hard times now at least partially behind me. Big thanks, pecas!
As for my health, the pain will never go away, but other issues I've recently cured! Which gives me energy to be here, happy to say :).

More pics to come,

peace & love,
pl

Reactions: Rgd