What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Lab Results For Different PGR Products

dizzlekush

To this day many nutrient manufacturers have not disclosed the active or "secret" ingredients of their questionable products. We are told this is to keep any trade secrets from getting out but its fairly well known that any 'secrets' in this business are old news in the horticulture/agronomy department. People are buying products without any knowledge or concern of what said products contain. I know too many growers that moaned when Phosphoload was banned and when Gravity was taken off the shelves. Whether you use marijuana for recreational or medicinal use, its ridiculous to take a largely harmless plant and spray chemicals on it that are not allowed on food crops that can make your plant harmful if consumed.
Im a bit of a Blackstone libertarian in that i think if you want to hurt yourself, you can go ahead and do it as long as you harm no others. However many of the people buying these products and spraying their plants with these harmful chemicals DO NOT grow for just their own needs. Many provide to dispensaries where their chemical sprayed product is SOLD AS MEDICINE, or to an illicit market where unsuspecting buyers are consuming a product that's more harmful than they've come to know. Marijuana is by astronomical proportions the most consumed somewhat-illicit substance in the world, and that's because its comparatively a harmless substance with many [potential] health benefits. But once you start spraying your cannabis with some of these plant growth regulators/retardants (PGR's) and systemic fungicides and insecticides (but that's a whole separate discussion), you're creating a potentially harmful product and providing it to a large group of consumers/patients who are unwittingly consuming marijuana that's now more harmful to consume than in the history of its existence.
We've all heard that nobody has died from smoking weed. Well, with a new standard of harmful PGR's and systemics sweeping through the growers community, i think that might change soon. there has already been a medical marijuana/AVID related death. Its just a matter of time before peoples health starts getting compromised form the consumption of these mystery PGR products and systemics.

The following attachments were provided to me by G. Low, author of Integral Hydroponics and the co/owner of integralhydro.com and manicbotanix.com, with the expressed permission to post said given attachments. The attachments are lab test results of PGR concentration of different "mystery" growth regulating products like Phosphoload, Gravity, Flower Dragon etc. Thank you G for all your personal endeavors in fighting the good fight against the PGR Peddlers.:thank you:

Attachments

• flowerdragonLabanalysis.jpg
    flowerdragonLabanalysis.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Bushmaster.pdf
    37.1 KB · Views: 77
  • FlowerDragonCDFA.jpg
    FlowerDragonCDFA.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 42
  • FlowerDragon_Lab_Test.pdf
    485.8 KB · Views: 63
  • FlowerDragon_Recall_SS.pdf
    499.5 KB · Views: 49
  • FlowerDragon_test2.pdf
    484.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Phosphoload_Lab.pdf
    483.8 KB · Views: 87
  • TopLoad.pdf
    479.4 KB · Views: 46
  • GravityFlowerHardener.pdf
    483 KB · Views: 66

dizzlekush

Lab Testing Results courtesy of integralhydro.com
Bushmaster: 271ppm Paclobutrazol
Gravity: 516ppm Paclobutrazol
Flower Dragon: 18,650ppm Daminozide, 30ppm Paclobutrazol
Phosphoload: 17,800ppm Daminozide, 20.6ppm Paclobutrazol
TopLoad: 3,467ppm Daminozide

To be honest, im a bit surprised at the lack of chlormequat chloride in these mixes. i guess ive been misinforming some people.

dizzlekush

to whichever moderator this may concern (oldpink i think), i renamed and i reposted this thread under the nutrients and fertilizers category as i figured it was more relevant there. im not sure about the T.O.U. about that. if you feel this thread should be deleted please do and let me now of any violations of the T.O.U. i am committing.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Anyone using any of those products you listed is a tool that doesn't really know how to grow herb anyway. And don't come back with "dmt and the kcc team use flower dragon" because they used it once and stopped when they found out the real stats on it.

Latest posts

Latest posts