What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

L.A. Affie

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I have to say, that if LA Affie is the mother of Bubba Kush - and Bohdi has like a pre-93 Bubba or something, and even then Pre-98 Bubba being widely known - you'd have to ask how long OGR had his Afghan Kush that Swerve is for some reason calling "LA Affie" which is already a known OLD clone...

You'd have to assume, logically they are not the same plant. But rather Swerve calling a plant something it isn't...kind of like GHS calling a Bubblegum cross "Bubba Kush" - same kind of shenanigans...

dank.Frank

bigherb

Veteran
If they are truly from raskals Afghani kush they should be fire... I would love for OGR to confirm this....

CK

I agree an if the nagchampa and hash description is correct it fits my taste very well

But that strain description is abit misleading

The famed la affie in seed... The mother to champions a legend in her own right

I'm curious to know what raskal has to say aswell

1luvbigherb

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
If LA conf was off topic my bad! I mention it cuz it fits the afghan profile you'd expect from breeder descriptions. On the other hand, pure landrace indica from a Dutch seedbank (sensi Hindu kush) is bland, weak garbage with a sweet smell and quick high!

Peace up homies...good to see bigherb steady searching for his grail !

moondawg

bigherb, i share your desire for the true quality afghan hash makers. A neighbor grow buddy just finished up a 3 plant grow,(1no show and 1retard). My first impression was "dear god its deep chunk!"... sloooowwwwwwww and weak. One of the plants grew fairly well but 2 were slow as hell. Its just my opinion, but the marketing that its some special hidden gem thats produced most of california's elites is unfounded upon harvest date.

Hard buds, lots of resin for hash and a good hard indica buzz but in my opinion there are several strains that are far superior in high and resin production that arent slow, weak and low producing. It does finish fast but a good Maple leaf indica is done in 49 days, much healthier and is fine fine herb. Grow a couple along side the Laaffie and report the results.

true grit

Veteran
LOL @swerve how can it have nothing to do with LA Con besides being suspected parent? that kinda means its suspected to have something to do with it. And of course his progeny prob doesn't look like dna- both have little consistency in phenotypes. ha.

I'd look into Bodhi gear if you want something bred well with it. Period.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Yep I deff agree If you want the real La affy Bodhi's gear is your best bet he just dropped some la affy x snow lotus and imop that would be your best bet to find something as close to the clone as possible because of how the snow lotus male allows the female traits to shine through while adding frost, weight and structure to its progeny . I think he also has some La affy x Uzbekistani hash plant and la affy x 88 g13 hash plant all of bodhis gear is AAA dank and you can't go wrong with any thing bodhi makes and his gear is a 100 x better than swerves .

soopy

Veteran
This may be a dumb question, but, are the LA Pure Kush(Bubba-like one), Sugenite Pure Kush , and the LA Affie the same plant? I have had the LA Pure Kush for a couple years now and all the photos I have seen of these cuts all look damn near identical to my cut. The guy I sources it from was running the Sugenite PK at the same time as the LA PK and swore they were the same cut. And every decent or "keeper" cut of LA Con looks just like my LA PK.

My PK is some of the best herb I have ever had, up with ChemD, Wifi#3, Pestilence, HA OG, Tahoe..... and had layed out a dispensary owner or two, lol.

caligula

LA Affie is from Sensi stock of Afghani #1. LA Moontribe possee are the ones originall passin the cut around. We had it for several years and lost it when some dippyshit sent me cuts full of filth and it killed the whole room.

True grit - I'd bet my life on everything being passed around as LA Pure Kush now being the Suge Nite PK. I remember the Pure Kush in california in the early 2000's being an OG offshoot. Very small yield, more sativa in nature. But that's just me.

Swerve, Swerve, Swerve (shakes his head).

The cagefight offer is still out there is anyone can convince swerve to sign the dotted line =)

caligula

PS - the cannaventure line is the bubba looking LA Affie, identical to swerves. It's just a bubba hybrid.

Here's the only old shots I can still find of the LA Affie, these are from 4 You can find shots of the la affie on a multitude of sites out there that we put up.

bigherb

Veteran
PS - the cannaventure line is the bubba looking LA Affie, identical to swerves. It's just a bubba hybrid.

Here's the only old shots I can still find of the LA Affie, these are from 4 You can find shots of the la affie on a multitude of sites out there that we put up.

Well it's pretty much a sure thing to say swerves Affie is raskal afghani kush . Soo I'm curious to know have you run his line ?

Also not sure where your info on it being as a bubba hybrid comes from but it's rumored to be a possible parent of bubba

What I've found interesting is recently DNA released a la affie line according to another seed vendor, that was a nice surprise

1luvbigherb

the real LA affie usually goes by the tag "og la affie" not having anything to do with og kush, just og as in original im pretty sure. ive come across a lot of cuts in socal but never this one. a few crosses though. i have a og La affie x sour best shit ever pack of seeds that i should pop.

ok so swerve says his LA affie has nothing to do with dna's LA con except maybe for the lineage. so is his LA affie the same cut that dna used to make La con or completely different? does dna have an LA affie cut that is different then swerves? and if swerves LA affie is in fact ogr's afghan kush why the hell is he calling it LA affie? and playing off the hype of that name. why not just call it raskals affie or raskals afghan kush? we all know raskals afghan kush is the epitome of straight kush and pure dankness. is he saying that the La affie is an afghan kush?? i belive the person on here that said the LA affie came from a pack of sensi afghan #1 beans.

so now im wondering about the breeders that have used La affie.. does cannaventure, bodhi and dna have the same cut or all different cuts?

people with experience with the real la affie, would you say its better then the bubba and La pure??

this cut must be really closely held by some old school LA heads. hopefully they still hold on to it.

but now here comes swerve to confuse the clone scene once more. now we will never know what the real LA affie is.. kinda like how hard it is to find the real tahoe, larry and sfv after swerve watered em all down with his phenos under the same name.

and i wonder where raskals afghan kush came from?? i was just about to grab and afghan kush cut with hopes it was raskals but they said it came from a pack of beans from world of seeds so i didnt think it was the same and passed. i wonder how it would have been?

TripleDraw27

Veteran
This all reminds me of when traveling across Italy and all of its regions. In each region, they will tell you to your face, they are the real Italians and WE make the best insert here.
300 ways to make the same thing.

I love when Bigherb pipes in. Always feels like no bullshit knowledge and experience. Id have to say you and Julian are my favorites to read.

Marn

So Swerve got asked to take his "LA Affy" off the market. Whether it was because it wasn't the real deal or otherwise it does look kind of fishy. I still bought a pack anyway, I personally don't really care what it is as long as its dank.

bigherb

Veteran
So Swerve got asked to take his "LA Affy" off the market. Whether it was because it wasn't the real deal or otherwise it does look kind of fishy. I still bought a pack anyway, I personally don't really care what it is as long as its dank.

Below is the quote i found ,Not 100% if itsfrom the man as i didnt see it posted from his username

well i guess it works out then in a shitting od way. cuz we are pulling the la affie due to conflict of interest with our friends.. and im a man enough to do that rather than spread and talk shit.. so if you got it feel lucky cuz she is gone and done once stock sells... i got to many real world legit genetics that would make all these dutch companies even the ones with ties to the states cringe cuz of the legit clone onlies we have and seeds lines in the works to deal with infighting and drama. hell we re about to kill it with our cbd lines.. real legit ratio's not 4:6 ratio's true legit 1:1 2:1 3+:1 cbd to thc ratios......hell Our pre98 bubba hit 12.6%CBD then a year later 12.8% CBD with 2% thc. our Lions Tabernacle was 14% CBD to 1.6% or so thc...TRUE MEDICINE!

Its without Doubt a shot at DNA but seriously just shows dudes attitude ,he uses friends as reference then talks slick .

1luvbigherb

lmao. makes em all look like lames, im guessing dna thought the LA affie will take away sales from their LA con??? is that it? are you fuckin serious? thats re-tarted.

then swerve looks lame throwing shots at the dutch, especially when hes been trying to get all buddy buddy with em for the past few years riding dna's dick all sick... does dna live in LA or holland? i wonder what kind of connections to the real deal clone only cuts they really have cuz they put out some garbage but also some decent stuff. that kosher was nice and so was chocolope.

maybe someone will s1 the real La affie soon? i think if i put my mind to it i will come across it.. its been happening a lot lately with cuts i thought ive never had. boom! theyll pop up.

i wonder what swerve has in the making? i hear he was trying to jack the sdf crews better then yours og name... why doesnt he just make his own shit instead of putting out bullshit under the name of real clone onlys? always fuckin the game up.

i hope he stays in holland and nobody in the valley helps him with getting shit.

bigherb

Veteran
slausongardens

DNA lives in Holland an have for somtime

THey also have recently released LA affie seeds ,(LA con speaks for herself) Not sure specifics on how they did that project .But IMO that is a perefct reason CC would have dropped it aside from using the whole proven champ line in the Descriptioin when it is supposedly Raskals afghani kush

The LA affie since my time on the net has had a few aka's but afghani kush hasnt been one of them .IMO his post ive quoted speaks for itself. The only one who could give str8 answers is Swerve an he post at another site

1luvbigherb

swerve posts at riu??

and if dna is putting out a LA affie it makes sense, i take that back then, especially if theyre releasing the real one haha.

well ogr should release afghani kush fems.

Latest posts

Latest posts