What's new

Diary Koon's Outdoor adventures

Koondense

Veteran
We hit 38°C and they're still alive :)
These days are crazy hot so I had to go again to see the plants and give some water.
Some huge storms developed today but I think they were just a bit off target...seems the dancing is working somehow :)

BangiCongo x Panama pushing stigmas
stigmas_12aug.jpg

Meanwhile on my window there is a tiny autoflowering plant, the NorthernLights x Malawi weirdo in full flower but with zero direct sunshine it's just a pet plant with little flowers
NLmalawi_stigmas1.jpg

NLmalawi_stigmas2.jpg

And the young GreenHaze x BangiHaze, seems quite delicate in this phase. She will probably go out in a week or two...
GHxBH.jpg

The forecasts are favorable for storms in the next days so just keep on dancing ;)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Same old story...
There were storms as predicted but that was it, after a few days the heat returned.
However in the stormy days it seems the green returned in the forests, trees benefited a lot but the undergrowth a bit less.
The soil also felt much better so I put the GreenHaze x Bangi outside, not far from the two main plants.
I don't expect much from this one, we'll see if she survives the first week :)

The situation with the BangiCongo x Panama plants is almost great, considering everything.
They are obviously a bit different phenos, even more apparent with stigmas colors, the smaller one is white and the taller one is purple/pink, I honestly didn't expect such nice coloring.

White pheno
OD_26aug_lil_white.jpg

Purple/pink pheno
OD_26aug_big_pink.jpg

One could argue the white is more "Congo" and the purple/pink more "Panama" pheno.
It will be interesting to see them next time, it seems they will be fairly quick to flower.

Meanwhile the NL x Malawi AF is almost done, it's funny to look at because she never had real sunshine and stayed bonsai sized. Smells pretty cool, a mix of earth, basil and wood.
NLmalawi_top_sun.jpg

Chop time soon!

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts