What's new

Kiloz adventures

Thats advanced nutrients i guess? I've done some DWC using AN and they are definitely good at balancing PH & EC, id say go for whatever works :) As long as you don't use way too much and stick to the recommended values you don't really need to check the EC .

Totally love using organic nutes, the quality and taste i get from organic feels so much more natural and smooth. Quality is better imo but the harvest can suffer a little.
I'd love to try no-till organic like Team Microbe is (check out his thread), now thats truly natural :)

---
Water for tent #2

4ml/L BioBizz Root Juice
3ml/L BioBizz Grow

PH 6.1
EC 1.5
---

Id like to try organic not really sure yet lol.

My buddy runs advanced nutes In veg state and runs all organic in flower stage. He gets good results not sure if benefits of it but.

Kiloz

Id like to try organic not really sure yet lol.

My buddy runs advanced nutes In veg state and runs all organic in flower stage. He gets good results not sure if benefits of it but.

Go for it, or at least try it, nothing to loose!

Don't mix chem and organic nutes, kinda defeats its purpose huh? but if it works it works.

Go for it, or at least try it, nothing to loose!

Don't mix chem and organic nutes, kinda defeats its purpose huh? but if it works it works.

Ya he's always done it lol it works so he don't change it.

But any way any picture updates on plants?;)

Kiloz

But any way any picture updates on plants?;)

Lights just went dark, so gotta take some pictures tomorrow!
Things are pretty slow, they've been flowering for 6 weeks now, was planning on harvesting in one week but from the looks of it i think they need at least 2-3 weeks more. Really don't want to cut em too early.

The seedlings are looking good.

picture.php

Girl Scout Haze Cookies (Hermie seed) moving it to another location any day now.

picture.php

Girl Scout Haze Cookies - CSG
11 days from seed.

picture.php

Snowcap LA / Snowland - DNA Genetics
8 days from seed.

Kiloz

Update

Update

Just took some pictures this morning

All of the below is day 44 of flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is the best looking one, looking forward to smoking it!

picture.php

picture.php

I've turned down the light to 400W. Going to keep it there for a couple of days and see if it makes any different, i think 600w is a bit too much for this small space, and especially with this uneven fucked up canopy.

Luke.

I've turned down the light to 400W. Going to keep it there for a couple of days and see if it makes any different, i think 600w is a bit too much for this small space, and especially with this uneven fucked up canopy.

Hi Kiloz,

What gorgeous buds! :bigeye:

Be careful to not be trapped by glue! :D

Concerning light, I heard plants are genetically planned to evaluate their yield on the three first weeks of flowering on regard of the PAR efficiency.
After that, you can decrease light efficiency until the end of flowering without yield loss.

I never tested that. But, frequently, I decrease light efficiency in my flowering rooms on the 3 or 4 last weeks of flowering (When buds stops to inflate).

See ya

Kiloz

Hi Kiloz,

What gorgeous buds! :bigeye:

Be careful to not be trapped by glue! :D

Concerning light, I heard plants are genetically planned to evaluate their yield on the three first weeks of flowering on regard of the PAR efficiency.
After that, you can decrease light efficiency until the end of flowering without yield loss.

I never tested that. But, frequently, I decrease light efficiency in my flowering rooms on the 3 or 4 last weeks of flowering (When buds stops to inflate).

See ya

Thank you very much Luke! Lol yeah, getting glued to my keyboard as we speak :)

Interesting about the light, I'm going to check it out!

:thank you:

Kiloz

Water for seedlings (Tent #2)

Water for seedlings (Tent #2)

---
2ml/L BioBizz Rootjuice
3.5ml/L BioBizz Grow

PH: 6.4
EC: 1.4
---

Kiloz

I will start flushing tomorrow morning. Going to try AN Final solution for the first time.

Some buds are looking real good but there is lots of seeds, but hey what to expect when running crap seeds..

Dog Star

Veteran
Looking good Kiloz and very interesting strains you have in garden,

lately i look a bit in CSG gear and all i can say it look very good.

Happy growing there

DS

Kiloz

Looking good Kiloz and very interesting strains you have in garden,

lately i look a bit in CSG gear and all i can say it look very good.

Happy growing there

DS

Hey Dog Star and thank you!

Yes CSG seem to have some real good stuff. I've only grown their Girl Scout Haze Cookies and absolutely loved it, beautiful buds and superb quality smoke!

Only problem i have now is to figure out what to go for next run.
I've got 4x dna snowland and 2x csg gshc.
Id like to run em all at the same time in a scrog, but im afraid the gshc will stretch so much more than snowland.

I think the best option is to run 4x snowland in a scrog, for a more even canopy. But i just love them cookies :huggg:

Heimdallr

Hey man looking good still in here - my advice would be to do just one plant in your space and grow yourself a little monster!

Kiloz

Hey man looking good still in here - my advice would be to do just one plant in your space and grow yourself a little monster!

Thanks! I'm probably going for 4x snowcap in 11Liter or 26L dirtpots.

Mixed some soil today, tried to do it as "organic" as possible, with what i had.

As a base i used Gold Label Special Mix 50L bag (love this soil!).
Perlite - 5L in 50L
Vermiculite - 7L in 50L
Palm Tree ashes - 1L in 50L
Volcanic ashes - 1L in 50L
Guano powder (bat shit :woohoo:) - 0.5L in 50L
Wormcasting - 5L in 50L

Not really sure about the amounts above, could be 1L less or more.. But man it smells and feels so good i could live in it :dance013:
With this mix I'm going to use a mix between the whole General Organics line and BioBizz.

Dog Star

Veteran
Love to see organic grower,
thats a way to treat plant that will become medicine tommorow.

All the best

DS

sprinkl

Veteran

All the best

DS

Me too, I can't understand why there are people don't use organics, unless their motive is MOAR MONEY...

Great looking buds Kiloz, they are exploding with resin!

unk1

^I agree ^

but all things considering, it looks amazing! good job!

how's that tangerine dream doing? my g/f brought some of that home last night....soooooo good. i smelled it before i knew what it was and it really smells like tangerine and happiness :biggrin:

Kiloz

The seedlings are liking the organic soil

picture.php

snowland (the four plants to the left) gshc rest

picture.php

these are the four snowland (dna) im going to try next.

Kiloz

All the best

DS

thanks for stopping by!
yes organic is totally they way to go if you are using this plant as medicine.

Wow those plants look amazing kilo!!! So yummy
thank you!! :tiphat:

Great looking buds Kiloz, they are exploding with resin!

Thank you! to be honest most of the buds look like shit i only take pictures of the better ones :dance013:

but all things considering, it looks amazing! good job!

how's that tangerine dream doing? my g/f brought some of that home last night....soooooo good. i smelled it before i knew what it was and it really smells like tangerine and happiness

Thanks!!

The tangerine dream seedlings i moved to my propagation tent and then forgot about them for 24hours, was way too warm in there so they died! :dance013:
The grow before this one i did Tangerine Dream. The buds were beautiful and the smoke was real nice, very "harmonic".

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts