What's new

Khalifa Genetics strains

Indika

Hier sind 2

ALADDIN KUSH​

Der oben steht bei mir, der andere steht bei ........
Da scheint es in der Pflege einen deutlichen Unterschied zu geben :>

1000060392.jpg
1000060416.jpg
Der oben ist meiner
1000060225.jpg

Der unten steht naja anderswo xD

Last edited by a moderator:

champloo

Hi guys, this is my Frosty's Purple Freak in 3rd week of flower. Am I right that this is a hermaphrodite?

Attachments

• IMG_20240715_184003.jpg
    IMG_20240715_184003.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20240715_184057.jpg
    IMG_20240715_184057.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20240715_184140.jpg
    IMG_20240715_184140.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20240715_184031.jpg
    IMG_20240715_184031.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 64

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello Ace family,

I have two works from Khalifa Genetics in my greenhouse for the first time. I have the Black Lebanon and the 80's Durban.

I was very excited about the opportunity to work with both these lines. I planted what will be beautiful flowers to share the 45 gallon grow bags with these lines.

The Hollihock flowers are hogging the grow bag and the Black Lebanon is having to fight for space.
My Durban ladies are the same age, but one is twice as tall as the other. Both are more lanky and leaf bracts just kind of hang and aren't lifted up in a sun catching position.

Both plants are consistent with each other and are healthy.
First up the two Lebanon plants that I know will finish well.
Then the Durban plants that are a breath of fresh air and different.
The last picture is just a shot in the door.
Peace farmerlion
20240715_142416.jpg
20240715_142428.jpg
20240715_142458.jpg
20240715_142520.jpg
20240715_142737.jpg

Rajas

Premium user
Beldia balcony grow

I was researching quite a bit trying to find plants that would have a appropriate flowering mode to use all the summer sun at 49N. I am very much done with modern hybrids, for many reasons, so my attention was landraces only. Ruderalis is not potent so that wasnt an option for me.

Beldia is the fastest ripening "sativa" strain that I could find. It seems to contradict all the rules I knew about cannabis. Even faster than most of the modern hybrids. You can easily pick it between 7-9 weeks of flowering. The Nepali Baglung is similar, yet it ripens slower and it was not clear if there was some hybridisation somewhere along the way... The Sinai, Lebanese, ... seemed to be more stoney and some even more into the CBD direction. With Beldia they are all very similar elegantly potent, which is a beautifull trait for somebody having to rely on 3 plants, due to legal restrictions.

WhatsApp Bild 2024-10-02 um 15.32.06_8b273d50.jpg

Balcony grow pros:

- it doesnt stink, no skunk, no funk. So you got no issues growing it right next to the window of my neighbor
- you can leave the plants for a weekend even at 32 C, hanging leaves, full sun and they recover from it
- it can handle light pollutions which is very strong in my area, yet it finishes right on point of its schedule (very first days of september) I dont even know how Beldia does it with constant light from neighbors and from the street
- zero mold issues eventhough it rained at the end of flowering

Balcony cons:

It had some issues with lice on lower buds and a bit of thrips. But its mostly on the very non complex terpene profiles like the mango cookie that seems to not repell pests as much as the other two phenos. Yet it had some issues with keeping it green, maybe ph problems i couldnt solve. So it was the weak spots of the plant that were attacked. But nothing crazy.
The plants didnt like to be rained on and especially the tropical mango pheno had to be stabilized with some ropes.

Resin and Terps:

The plants had a deep honey smell while growing, chamomile, daisy and maybe some more funky flowery smell.

I made a NLD selection which means I discarded all the broad leaf phenos and went for the top 3 slimmest leafs that I could find.

MANGO COOKIE
This pheno had a very pure fruity and creamy stemrub from the beginning. It smelled like passion fruit and buttermilk while growing. It has the most beautiful tropical expression of my three phenos.
WhatsApp Bild 2024-10-02 um 15.32.06_03b484ae.jpg

The fluffly structure has a high ratio of calyx to leaf, which makes the overall resin content quite high. When in the grinder it smells like ripe mango, maybe citric herbal more verbena depending on the flower you pick. When the fruity smell avaporated a bit, it leaves with a very sweet white cookie smell.
The high is dreamy, warm and emotional, with a soft and a pleasant body hug. Its perfect for pain relief and I dont buy into the need of being fully stoned and knocked out for pain issues. If you overdo this pheno it will get slightly tingly and at some point a bit nervous. Its a very clean and clear experience to the mind.

Mango Cookies budshot 1.jpg

MRS V

This pheno had a mutation that made it produce two heads on many spots of the plant. Its more a cool terpene profile. Citric, but in a spicy complex way like green lime. It has various aspects of sweet vanilla, earthy notes like the moroccan desert dust, loam, and some more parfume like spicy fresh side to it. I also found very "Bitter Lemon" flowers in the batch.
The high is rather emotional cooling, clean to mind, quite some kick at the beginning and it fades out with a slight stone.
Mrs V 3.jpg

HORSE STABLE

This one had a horse stable funky smell to it in early flowering. Its quite complex terpene profile, that is mainly dry kitchen herbs, peppery in the bag. In the grinder it smells like a citric cleaner and a bit like piss, but not in an unpleasant way, just very unique. It has also very perfumey flowers that are more in the realm of an air refresher.
It's high is the heaviest. Yet its to me the perfect chill out pheno. It is nice up, very clean, completly non edgy and no anxiety. It leafs you relaxed without agitation. It cleans your thoughts of negativity, releases tension in the body, clears your mind, gives you focused and grounded thoughts. But it'll take away your energy in a way you wouldnt go out afterwards. Its not sleepy, but you will be very relaxed and you can fall asleep with it. The other phenos will keep you awake till you stop using them. Its also the most leafy pheno which reduces the amount of overall resin, but it hightens the amount of flowers in weight.

WhatsApp Bild 2024-10-02 um 15.32.06_4d9f993b.jpg

The final yield. I'd say its more than enough. Dont get fooled by Khalifa saying its medium-low yield. This one reaches up to 2.5m in 12.5L airpots. Living soil and BioBizz.

You cant impress people with a borderline high. This one is elegant and gentle. It will satisfy you, yet you can answer your mom on the phone. Its clear effect that is not like a CBD type effect but its somehow different. Its satisfying psychedelic tingle opens your senses, it has a spacial awareness to it and a very clear mind, while you are quite high. Its probably due to its moderate THCV content - you shouldnt forget this is a north african sativa ;) . You need higher doses for your fix, but thats about it.
Its not too euphoric so it seems to safe your dopamine and doesnt leaf you burnt out like many hybrids I have tried.

Thank you to Khalifa who made this very tropical / NLD / sativa leaning Beldia genetic available. This one is not too heavy, not too high and boasts with elegant refined highs that are rather joyfull then a rollercoaster, yet very satisfying to smoke. I wasnt aware that I could find very fruity and tropical terpene profiles. I can even go by bus with the flowers in a paper bag without getting any attention because it doesnt stink and it doesnt emit funk. Very satisfying to have weed that is clean smelling, focused on the terps you really want and not the eternal stink bomb I was used to with modern hybrids.

WhatsApp Bild 2024-10-02 um 15.32.06_214a1c60.jpg

WhatsApp Bild 2024-10-02 um 15.32.06_15f7a1f1.jpg

WhatsApp Bild 2024-10-02 um 15.32.06_5584e6d7.jpg
WhatsApp Bild 2024-10-02 um 15.32.06_c8af5927.jpg
WhatsApp Bild 2024-10-02 um 15.32.06_c5cf616c.jpg

Last edited:

Legalcdn

Hello Ace family,

I have two works from Khalifa Genetics in my greenhouse for the first time. I have the Black Lebanon and the 80's Durban.

I was very excited about the opportunity to work with both these lines. I planted what will be beautiful flowers to share the 45 gallon grow bags with these lines.

The Hollihock flowers are hogging the grow bag and the Black Lebanon is having to fight for space.
My Durban ladies are the same age, but one is twice as tall as the other. Both are more lanky and leaf bracts just kind of hang and aren't lifted up in a sun catching position.

Both plants are consistent with each other and are healthy.
First up the two Lebanon plants that I know will finish well.
Then the Durban plants that are a breath of fresh air and different.
The last picture is just a shot in the door.
Peace farmerlion View attachment 19033220 View attachment 19033221 View attachment 19033222 View attachment 19033223 View attachment 19033224
How did the durban turnout? Looked good in july.