What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
Good day to you to Sir!
Eating pot roast tonight and maybe the last watermelon of the year!
If I had a watermelon I would give it to you.🍉
It truly is unfortunate I can only eat one decent sized meal a day, pot roast sounds scrumptious better than my breaded pork cutlets.
The aroma of pot roast is spot on.
For my past birthday(sept) my Mrs. bought me a double layer box of my favorite chocolates(Purdy's). I put them in the freezer and every time I go in the freezer I see them and know they are there, waiting on our secret rendezvous.

Yarddog

Funny when people get old, no one is around to help.
My know a guy that is house bound. It’s aggravating when I have to stop what I’m doing, run out to his place. Hang out for a few minutes, go to the store and come back. I put his groceries up and talk about ten minutes and I split. I’m so busy, but I can’t abandon Randy. Even though his bad choices in life have put him on the couch. He was a bull, strong. And never took care of himself. I’m surprised he’s lived this long. Really.
It’s aggravating some times. But Randy appreciates it. And in the grime world, he will be gone one day and I’ll wish I had to make time to help him

His only other friend that still helps only does it for half his pain pill prescription. Bastard.

oldmaninbc

420club
My know a guy that is house bound. It’s aggravating when I have to stop what I’m doing, run out to his place. Hang out for a few minutes, go to the store and come back. I put his groceries up and talk about ten minutes and I split. I’m so busy, but I can’t abandon Randy. Even though his bad choices in life have put him on the couch. He was a bull, strong. And never took care of himself. I’m surprised he’s lived this long. Really.
It’s aggravating some times. But Randy appreciates it. And in the grime world, he will be gone one day and I’ll wish I had to make time to help him

His only other friend that still helps only does it for half his pain pill prescription. Bastard.
That sure is taking advantage of someone, taking half their pain meds, that's very disrespectful and onery.
It's kind of you YD to see past the mistakes of Randy's life and help as much as you can.

Maybe there will be some truth to the adage, "what goes around comes around."

Yarddog

When my grandads mind left even my own family would get short with him. He’d ask the same stuff over and over. And I swear there was a salt addiction. He would obsess over the salt. We had to hide it.
We used to bring him a large milkshake. Mama didn’t want him to have it because it was bad for his health. I figured his mind was melting away. Let him eat what he wants. I think in our quest to be better we often forget to live a little in the process

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran

And you are a far better man for doing it yarddog… i’ve spent most of my life, trying to be terrible and kind to people although I’m a son of a bitch when the need arises. It’s amazing what little things make a person smile when they’re in Randy‘s condition… I’ve got a daughter 5 miles from a living on a 200k parcel I gave her and she refuses to talk to me or acknowledge me in any way shape or form. What really pissed me off as she didn’t send me even a condolence card on my wife died along with turning my grandson against me with lies that are self-serving. Needless to say that she’s not in the trust other than in the exclusion column. My grandson considers it his obligation to text me a couple times a week, but he never shows his face since we stopped kayaking together. I have put my faith in the Lord and a few of my close friends that are somewhat nearby and that doesn’t work well that’s the best I can do…

Yarddog

That sure is taking advantage of someone, taking half their pain meds, that's very disrespectful and onery.
It's kind of you YD to see past the mistakes of Randy's life and help as much as you can.

Maybe there will be some truth to the adage, "what goes around comes around."
Well, I’m paying for my mistakes. We all make them. Randy is a good dude. He started having seizers in 2008, that’s when he wasn’t able to work anymore. He is my inspiration to not smoke tobacco. It’s taken his life from him.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I would like to see a dress code.
I would like to see we have a secret handshake
I would also like our own first responders.
I wouldn't normally think of this shit until Dogzster turn me on to the vapor galaxy...
You are hilarious dogster should be in charge of first responders since he has experience
‘secret handshake?🤣😂
IMG_3260.gif

Yarddog

Here’s a story you old guys can relate to.
Had a neighbor few miles down the road. I was at their house one evening. I was maybe 17, 18 years old. I’d say Mr George was around 80 at the time. Lived to 99 matter of fact.
Anyway. I’m sitting on their couch with his wife. She’s telling me how she can’t stay up for the 9pm news. And here comes Mr George walking though the house after a shower. Stark naked. He was blind. Didn’t hear well either and didn’t know they had company.
His wife was embarrassed but it really didn’t bother me.
I remember thinking “ wow when you gray out I guess it all turns gray”. He had a big ole gray bush 😂. My teenage mind had not considered the effects of age. He was one of the good ones. World is a lesser place without Mr George, in his prime years.