What's new

Just moved to Montanna

jm420

Veteran
way to go man! I'm in Boston and I'm fucking sick of it - too many illegal immigrants/anchor babies, and jobs? Forget it...you've got 30 people with a master's degree applying for one job opening at Starbucks that pays $8 an hour. I'm getting the fuck out of here once I straighten a few things out. Maybe I'll see you in Montana some day man! I'm looking at the Eureka California area though.

long fucking ride I will say that ,and you will get a whole new perspective of this country.if you do make the trip 2 things never let your gas gauge go below a half tank and dont stop at any reservations they'll charge 50 to put air in a tire.If you come this way shoot me a pm:ying:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:) no worries dude . good luck with Montana .... while your in the neighborhood ... check out Joe's garage :)

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now you just need Hannah wearing some of that dental floss :biggrin:

and some Sweet Tooth of course :smoke out:

jm420

Veteran
hey major I'll absolutely post my progress here ,should be up and running in about 10 days or so.I cant wait to get going I need a couple more things as well as waiting on a special package:)

Og .already registered when I had my license switched .I'm still researcing the whole repeal thing.

Sotf ,I'm old enough to be her father ,I bet mom;s a MILF though:)

1 ? is growing at this altitude gonna be much diffrent, I dont use co2.The water seems good here so thats not a big concern.I'm guesing I might need a little more veg time ,any hints or thoughts are appreciated:ying:

jm420

Veteran
officially a montanna resident,and found a 420 freindly doctor should have my card in a week or so,now i just need a paycheck:)

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Give us an update on dem dar Sweetest Cindys when tings start rocking for ya.
Glad things are falling into place for ya jm420,look forward to chugging a couple a cold ones with ya in July bro.

jm420

Veteran
wiil do NE We cant wait to have a couple frosty ones ,looking forward to those northern dreams as well:)for some reason ND and montanna seem to fit

I'm getting a little confused on the law here though,I found 1 dispensirary and the guys telling me I cant grow my own is that B/S?He's telling me that if i get my card I have to buy from him or his competition.He was telling me i cant grow my own I have to be a caregiver wich isnt easy here.supposedly this happend july1.the research never stops.anyone that knows the real deal please chime in

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I am in Oregon but from what I can find it sounds like bs to me.

If a registered cardholder (patient) applicant is growing their own marijuana, and rents or leases the property where they plan to cultivate and manufacture marijuana, they must include a completed Landlord Permission Form with their application packet.

http://www.dphhs.mt.gov/marijuanaprogram/

This is from the form

If you are cultivating and manufacturing marijuana for your own use, you must provide the physical address of the
place where you will be cultivating and manufacturing marijuana.

Last edited:

420mt

Ancient Alien
Veteran
wiil do NE We cant wait to have a couple frosty ones ,looking forward to those northern dreams as well:)for some reason ND and montanna seem to fit

I'm getting a little confused on the law here though,I found 1 dispensirary and the guys telling me I cant grow my own is that B/S?He's telling me that if i get my card I have to buy from him or his competition.He was telling me i cant grow my own I have to be a caregiver wich isnt easy here.supposedly this happend july1.the research never stops.anyone that knows the real deal please chime in

If that guy lied to us, we be havin a lynchin party:whip:

Now I think of it, read the F&Qs update on the link maj sent

Last edited:

jm420

Veteran
seems he was right to a point ,I can have 4 plants by the law but no provider wich is fine by me .this is what the guy had Ice cream (paridise),ak47 serious,Blueberry (DP) medijuana(unkownby me )and white russian .I'll be damned if I let him be my provider.Guy never heard of DG ,REZ,Never heard of sweet tooth either WTF or any other real breeders,Gotta find a local guy for the next couple months I guess .Thanks for the link maj I missed that.

420mt the guy should be lynched for what he claims to be meds,I'm a fan of paridise and seriuos gear but i dont consider them meds25 a gram + Wtf

jm420

Veteran
went to my first college football game ,and i will say it was a good time ,to bad the kids couldnt make the whole game ,Go Cats

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jm420 said:
Guy never heard of DG ,REZ,Never heard of sweet tooth either WTF or any other real breeders,Gotta find a local guy for the next couple months I guess.

:yeahthats

Well he must have his head in his ass then! :moon: How dare he! $25 a gram? Yehhh okay tell him you will get right back to him on that like how bout never lmfao :bigeye:

Much love brother, good to hear you are settling in to your new surroundings :)

Time to get it on now! :biggrin: :plant grow::smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts