What's new

Just another pothead

mudballs

I really am more interested in growing and helping.
Screenshot_20240331-065004_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20240331-065017_Gallery.jpg
This is current light dep run..i bring em out and in every day...hunting bagseed and other lines.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
View attachment 18981186 View attachment 18981188
This is current light dep run..i bring em out and in every day...hunting bagseed and other lines.
Those look really good friend, you are kicking ass. It takes a lot of work to move plants in and out on a timed photoperiod. Those are going to be worth it by the looks of them. Thanks for sharing your plants and keep us posted.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm mudballs, here only by the grace of WHIPPEDMEAT. Some may know me, most don't, but i grow outdoors in Tx. Old head from up north though, ran pot from NYC to NJ, got arrested twice, meh. We tried to grow outdoors once back 2001 but it failed and super sketchy so never again. Like anyone that lives outside the law, i have an abrasive personality,lol. But I'm mostly here to help. Anyone who does this long enough makes enemies, and lasting friends...@hempy is royalty and under my protection, @TomHill is the emperor of western hemisphere, real recognizes real...and now @WHIPPEDMEAT is declared a Primarch of the cannabis world. The other mudball accts are mine, just forget about them though. This acct is of 2014 origin, sadly the posts are gone, I'll make new contributions. Just like when i was arrested IRL, it did not discourage or stop my love for cannabis. I LOVE music and you may see me spam the ever loving shit out of song threads occasionally, means I'm in a really good mood, or really pissed off...music and pot are the only things keeping me from being a homicidal sociopath.

View attachment 18981186 View attachment 18981188
Looking Fine and welcome back mudballs :good::wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts