What's new

Just another pothead

mudballs

I'm mudballs, here only by the grace of WHIPPEDMEAT. Some may know me, most don't, but i grow outdoors in Tx. Old head from up north though, ran pot from NYC to NJ, got arrested twice, meh. We tried to grow outdoors once back 2001 but it failed and super sketchy so never again. Like anyone that lives outside the law, i have an abrasive personality,lol. But I'm mostly here to help. Anyone who does this long enough makes enemies, and lasting friends...@hempy is royalty and under my protection, @TomHill is the emperor of western hemisphere, real recognizes real...and now @WHIPPEDMEAT is declared a Primarch of the cannabis world. The other mudball accts are mine, just forget about them though. This acct is of 2014 origin, sadly the posts are gone, I'll make new contributions. Just like when i was arrested IRL, it did not discourage or stop my love for cannabis. I LOVE music and you may see me spam the ever loving shit out of song threads occasionally, means I'm in a really good mood, or really pissed off...music and pot are the only things keeping me from being a homicidal sociopath.
Hi all✌️

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

I know we had severe difficulties at RIU before I got kicked out. At this point, I can't remember the specifics and they don't matter at all, now.

While I've never been one to forgive and forget, the fact that you respect Tom Hill and Whippedmeat goes a long way with me.

To me, Tom's posts here prove you can be an asshole but if you possess profound knowledge, it doesn't matter. I'd never heard of him until I became active on this forum and I could care less about Haze.

Whippedmeat may be the most fair and objective mod I've _ever_ come across and I've _never_ done well in moderated fora.

If there's a better cannabis forum on the internet, I haven't found it.

So if you don't trash Northern Lights, I won't trash Haze and we'll get along just fine. :ROFLMAO:

mudballs

I know we had severe difficulties at RIU before I got kicked out. At this point, I can't remember the specifics and they don't matter at all, now.

While I've never been one to forgive and forget, the fact that you respect Tom Hill and Whippedmeat goes a long way with me.

To me, Tom's posts here prove you can be an asshole but if you possess profound knowledge, it doesn't matter. I'd never heard of him until I became active on this forum and I could care less about Haze.

Whippedmeat may be the most fair and objective mod I've _ever_ come across and I've _never_ done well in moderated fora.

If there's a better cannabis forum on the internet, I haven't found it.

So if you don't trash Northern Lights, I won't trash Haze and we'll get along just fine. :ROFLMAO:
I fight a lot of people lol...i don't remember us on RIU so water under the bridge.I remem ur name but not what we tussled over. "Better" is subjective i suppose..each of us looking for a place with similar likes and dislikes, formats and features. Anyone growing pot is on my team, whether or not we see eye to eye is a story yet to be written, and i only write my half.

Potads

I'm mudballs, here only by the grace of WHIPPEDMEAT. Some may know me, most don't, but i grow outdoors in Tx. Old head from up north though, ran pot from NYC to NJ, got arrested twice, meh. We tried to grow outdoors once back 2001 but it failed and super sketchy so never again. Like anyone that lives outside the law, i have an abrasive personality,lol. But I'm mostly here to help. Anyone who does this long enough makes enemies, and lasting friends...@hempy is royalty and under my protection, @TomHill is the emperor of western hemisphere, real recognizes real...and now @WHIPPEDMEAT is declared a Primarch of the cannabis world. The other mudball accts are mine, just forget about them though. This acct is of 2014 origin, sadly the posts are gone, I'll make new contributions. Just like when i was arrested IRL, it did not discourage or stop my love for cannabis. I LOVE music and you may see me spam the ever loving shit out of song threads occasionally, means I'm in a really good mood, or really pissed off...music and pot are the only things keeping me from being a homicidal sociopath.
Hi all✌️
Hail sir mudballs !!!!!

Potads

I fight a lot of people lol...i don't remember us on RIU so water under the bridge.I remem ur name but not what we tussled over. "Better" is subjective i suppose..each of us looking for a place with similar likes and dislikes, formats and features. Anyone growing pot is on my team, whether or not we see eye to eye is a story yet to be written, and i only write my half.
He said ur mom has small feet, I remember the battle of 2010 was brutal brother !

Latest posts

Latest posts