What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The dude is old and has a stutter, he fumbles his words for sure. Trumps certainly embarrassed himself many times. There are plenty of youtube videos we could go back and forth about regarding their incompetence. The kkk shows up for Trump, i certainly prefer the other guy over that shit. “Stand back and stand by”. Fuck that.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The dude is old and has a stutter, he fumbles his words for sure. Trumps certainly embarrassed himself many times. There are plenty of youtube videos we could go back and forth about regarding their incompetence. The kkk shows up for Trump, i certainly prefer the other guy over that shit. “Stand back and stand by”. Fuck that.

Are you referring to Ms. Harris? She's not a stutter. Willie Brown has suggested that she may be a slutter though.... jk :D

'Boogieman'

Richard Spencer endorsed Biden, apparently he is not happy that Trump had the lowest rate of unemployment in the black community. Proud boys are extreme but they are not white supremacists by any means.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Richard Spencer endorsed Biden, apparently he is not happy that Trump had the lowest rate of unemployment in the black community. Proud boys are extreme but they are not white supremacists by any means.

is that why you see so many Black men in the pictures? LOL!

'Boogieman'

is that why you see so many Black men in the pictures? LOL!

I notice more black people been going to Trump rallies lately, watch one when you get a chance. Besides Biden maybe gets a crowd of ten, so technically more black people attend Trump events than Biden.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I notice more black people been going to Trump rallies lately, watch one when you get a chance. Besides Biden maybe gets a crowd of ten, so technically more black people attend Trump events than Biden.

most (if not ALL) Biden voters understand that the virus is real, and not a "hoax" like chump wishes it was. why risk getting sick & missing the chance to pull the lever that votes that fat incompetent horses ass out of office? too big a risk. i encourage ALL chump voters to get out to his rallies & spread the disease...if Soros was the "evil mastermind" some of these idiots say he is, he would be scheduling chumps rallies/super spreaders & touchy-feely get-togethers...and making a profit while doing so.:bigeye:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you referring to Ms. Harris? She's not a stutter. Willie Brown has suggested that she may be a slutter though.... jk :D

Spare me the misogynistic bullshit. She is far more competent than Pence and she embarrassed him at the debates. Pence is a robot, Harris is human and clearly more capable and of higher intellect. I dont give a fuck who she hooked up with. Think that isnt going on everywhere else too? If thats what makes you vote or not for a person thats pretty damn pathetic.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spare me the misogynistic bullshit. She is far more competent than Pence and she embarrassed him at the debates. Pence is a robot, Harris is human and clearly more capable and of higher intellect. I dont give a fuck who she hooked up with. Think that isnt going on everywhere else too? If thats what makes you vote or not for a person thats pretty damn pathetic.

You like Harris to run our country?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Trump needs Pence to have his knee pads on at all times.
Trumpers perceive this as a showing of obedience.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You like Harris to run our country?

Over Trump, without a second thought. He made us the laughing stock of the world. He is an embarrassment. Obviously you dont agree, so we can just leave it at that friend.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Over Trump, without a second thought. He made us the laughing stock of the world. He is an embarrassment. Obviously you dont agree, so we can just leave it at that friend.

Not even talking about Trump,just her as a person.
But yeah we can leave it there.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not even talking about Trump,just her as a person.
But yeah we can leave it there.

When you put it that way, as a person, i honestly dislike every one of the candidates for one reason or another. As ive said before, the options suck......again. Were all in here trying to paint silver lining on shit.

Latest posts

Latest posts