What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Jelly Biscuits by Grounded Genetics

HazyDaze420

Ah, hello stu... :pimp3:

Off on a little holiday so made some hash to sit in some much needed sun for a few days...

Here's some...
20230414_153835.jpg

Hmmmm, cant beat a bit of hash, easier to transport too. Lol :canabis:

Top buzzer

Hi All

Thanks for the response

They all look nice and proper healthy good job 👍🏻 exited to see how they perform!

I have 2 packs of jelly biscuits, in light of you keeping the males I feel I maybe should not throw them away…
I’m not that clued up though on finding a breeding male, I would literally go by smell and height!

Any help on a good male?

Sounds like I’ve plenty of mums to find a keeper!
I hope there’s some good yielders in there with quality fingers crossed

My current mums are:

Rs11
Superboof
Platinum punch
Zkittles cake x Gelato 33
LA kush cake
Animal face

This is what I could breed with and sacrifice a bit of space for!

Thanks again for the response pics were top notch also 👌🏻
I don't know too much about breeding but from my research, pick your male from a large group , you don't want one that flowers fast. You need to know the strain phenos ideally first so you know what your looking for from a male (leaf shape , build ) if your looking for a type of pheno knowing the strain helps alot picking a male

Hubbardio

#hazydaze420

Looking the bollocks mate nice and frosty and good bud structure

You got much on the nose yet what you on week 3/4?

Mine still in veg in little pots, will take some clones soon then flip out the potted ones see what I got. They all have great vigour and responding really well to feed

I’ll upload some some pics in a few days or so

Cheers

HazyDaze420

@Hubbardio Hello bud, i've been trying to upload pics but the site won't have it at the moment.

We're at 5 weeks flower now and their looking and smelling great.

I'll upload some pics soon as the site allows brother.

:ying:

Hubbardio

@HazyDaze420

Looking lovelyyyyy 👏🏻

Did the pheno’s stretch much?

Will send some pics of mine over soon, they’re still in small pots so not a lot to see!

Forgot to say I’ve also seeds packs of grounded:

Jumpshot
Ozark x Jelousy
London pound mints x Jelousy

Bound to be a few solid keepers in there!!

HazyDaze420

16 days since pollination of a few odds and sods.

16 days preggers...
20230506_205013.jpg

Few more weeks and we'll have a few more crosses to add to the stash for pheno hunts and mash ups at later dates :smokey:

Peeeeeeeeece

HazyDaze420

45 days 12/12 under mixed LED/HID lighting.

I try to use minimal nutes and fuss throughout my grows, I use biobizz grow, bloom and sometimes fishmix in a batmix medium, plus a little bit of seaweed now and then, some myco's on potup, and some water if their lucky! :shark:
20230510_180950.jpg

Had a nice little play with this hack a pack o' seeds, had a look at 5 males, 7 females and made some crossses for a look to boot!

They've thrown up some nice pheno's tbf.

Got my moneys worth out these didnt I :LOL:

They smell ridiculously good too.

PureSativaUK

They look great, stoked to see the Jelly Biscuits grown out as this was one cultivar that really took my fancy!

Love biscotti and all the jealousy hybrids I've tried have been stellar.

Josh

HazyDaze420

Hi mate, looking great, how did they finish up? I love Grounded G stuff.
I noticed you posted a pic of GMO, where did you get them may I ask?
Hello bud, I'm very happy with the jelly biscuits, she's a great smoke, she has many of the qualiites I like in my smokes, I can't get enough of her right now.
I've run a few bits from the grounded lads in fems and regs now and I like their work too :)

The GMO pic I posted is SM flex GMO breeders cut.

I dusted a jelly biccie male over the GMO, so I'm looking forward to having a look at those soon too. :dance013:

Cheers brother :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts