What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Jan’s Perpetual Grow

Janborrego

In stead of making and maintaining a ton of threads, my garden inside and out will be here from now on. I will post sone pics in the daylight hours.
Inside I have Ice Princess fems x 6 from Brother’s Grimm
From WeedSeedsExpress I have 3 of each (fems)
Acapulco Gold, Purple Haze, and Pineapple Express. They are just peeking through the soil.

Outside I have 3 White Widow That I crossed to Beast Mode from @Carty I am making more if these as the first time I only got 20 seeds. I grew all 20. The cats ate one. The other 19 were females. I just harvested 16 that were ready 3 are way behind like 2-4 more weeks.
A Mystery plant (the cats removed the tag.)
Super Freaks x 2 got the beans in a trade on X
C99 x 3 The beans I just reproduced from seeds that were harvested in 2016. If you want some of these beans JPS has them on sale.
2 Sour Cindy. My strain she is Sour Vengeance X C99. (I had a c99 accident) SV is such a great strain I want to see what I get. I will post pics when it is light outside.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning Jan. Glad to see you start a garden page so I can keep up with your mounds of marijuana 🙃. Hope you day is sweet and good luck with all those seeds.

Janborrego

Good morning Jan. Glad to see you start a garden page so I can keep up with your mounds of marijuana 🙃. Hope you day is sweet and good luck with all those seeds.
Ty I grow for my entire family. Plus I make salve and edibles to send to friends or family

Janborrego

Ok I got the outside pics I also have Maui Waui clones and a pineapple skunk clone
The first pics are SuperFreaks. The small one got eaten by one if my bad kitties. It had a teeny tiny piece of leaf on it so I left it to see what it would do. Isn't it wonderful. This regenerated and took like 3 weeks but it started growing. It is trying hard too.
IMG_8926.jpeg
IMG_8927.jpeg

Janborrego

Now we have Sour Cindy. Sheis Sour Vengeance X C99. This is my creation. I want to see if they are going to be a hit or miss. Both strains are great. C99 does play well with others. Yes there are 2 in one pot. These were growing in the 30 gal pot I had the 8 ft mom in. They are volunteers that fell off the mom snd self germinated. Its getting colder out so I scooped them up and potted them into a 3 gal plastic pot. There were only one in each pot. 2 days later there were 2 in each pot. I culled one I broke when transplanting. Snapped it right off at
IMG_8930.jpeg
IMG_8929.jpeg
the ground level.

Latest posts

Latest posts