What's new

jamaican "lambsbread"

LG/

Yes, but I cut them early as they were males. But looked like the "real deal". I'll like to give them another go sometime.
I have 6 going.
Calling them JamJam, but more of a nickname since I didn't breed it I shouldn't be naming it obviously.
Missed one in the photos but you get the idea
20240924_053103.jpg
20240924_053106.jpg
20240924_053109.jpg
20240924_053114.jpg
20240924_053116.jpg
20240924_053009.jpg
20240923_204724.jpg

Asentrouw

JamJam is probably Double Jam F4, the F1 was made by Jahgreenlabel who started the threat.

So the circle is round again. 🤣

Couldn't get the info from the Kwik site. So didn't mention it, as I was not sure. But came across the same info several times on the forum already yes.

Anyway seem like a good one if you are looking for a traditional Jamacain NLD strain.

Wolverine97

Veteran
Reactions: LG/

LG/

JamJam is probably Double Jam F4, the F1 was made by Jahgreenlabel who started the threat.
Lovely! Man small world I guess.

You need some Spinosad homie... them thrips are gonna kill ye
If your referring to the white spots on the leaves in the pictures that's residual sulphur. If your referring to something else I missed or didn't see please let me know

Wolverine97

Veteran
Lovely! Man small world I guess.

If your referring to the white spots on the leaves in the pictures that's residual sulphur. If your referring to something else I missed or didn't see please let me know
Ah, I see. I figured the large spots were residual of some kind of spray, but it looked like the smaller under canopy leaves had heavy thrip damage... but it's gotta just be the lighting/smaller spots. My fault.

Reactions: LG/

LG/

Ah, I see. I figured the large spots were residual of some kind of spray, but it looked like the smaller under canopy leaves had heavy thrip damage... but it's gotta just be the lighting/smaller spots. My fault.
No worries, I appreciate the concern. I'd much rather have ya say something and be mistaken than be silent but right!

My only complaint with sulphur for ipm is it looks bad on the leaves. It is what it is tho

acespicoli

@Roms
If you see this buddy get at me !!!
Best >>> :huggg:

Anyone seen Roms? its been awhile and nothing ...
I hear he's been banned is it temporary ?
What was he banned for ?

Last edited: