What's new

Jack is Back...Jack Herer Sensi Seeds grow.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
the jock pheno we found was a soaring high... no ceiling... and it was 99pct in the head.... i had a couple of friends who are not lite-weights tell me its 'spiked' .... i told em, no its not, its just good weed... we have been growing for 20+ yrs and have never grown anything close to this jock... i always read about elites, which is passed only between close friends/etc, and always thought is was bullshit.... well its not....

we have over the years bought seeds from many diff 'breeders' (i'll be nice and not say 'pollen-chuckers)... some of the weed is 'good'.... but only once have a found an 'elite' - every grow, we start a few new seeds (space is always a problem) looking for an elite - hoping one day to find another...

Yes, that is the phenotype A. My friends when they would try my former cutting I lost. they also couldn't believe how strong it was.
Those are smokes to remember.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Yes, that is the phenotype A. My friends when they would try my former cutting I lost. they also couldn't believe how strong it was.
Those are smokes to remember.

that could be .... i still have more then a 1/2 pack left of that orig jock - next grow i'm going to sow 2 of em.... hoping...hoping...

CannaT

Premium user
jh.jpg

Growing

Brother Nature

Awesome mate, Jack is one of my favorite strains. Had a beautiful cut a few years ago that I didn't clone due to slow growth and low yield. Man how I regret that. Seemed a little like what you described, 12-13 weeks, low yield, golden color, but the smell was something else. Best description I've heard was it smells "like a Harley doing a burnout on a pile of dead skunks, but in a good way." The kind of weed that has you looking at the stars at night and knowing there's something else out there. Looking forward to flower mate.

CannaT

Premium user
Awesome mate, Jack is one of my favorite strains. Had a beautiful cut a few years ago that I didn't clone due to slow growth and low yield. Man how I regret that. Seemed a little like what you described, 12-13 weeks, low yield, golden color, but the smell was something else. Best description I've heard was it smells "like a Harley doing a burnout on a pile of dead skunks, but in a good way." The kind of weed that has you looking at the stars at night and knowing there's something else out there. Looking forward to flower mate.

blablacar.jpg
jhold.jpg

Those are buds picture from that old cutting.

Haze shine through.;)

StickyBandit

I will continue when it starts to bloom,still veg. killed 16 males(preflowers) by now so ended with 34 plants at moment.

How do you choose which males to keep, if any, and which females to breed?
I have some G13 Widow and some Skunk #1 regulars I plan to bank a bunch of seed from. Maybe clone and keep male stock plants in the cab phase also if we are happy with the results.

Reactions: ost

CannaT

Premium user
How do you choose which males to keep, if any, and which females to breed?
I have some G13 Widow and some Skunk #1 regulars I plan to bank a bunch of seed from. Maybe clone and keep male stock plants in the cab phase also if we are happy with the results.

Hi I dont choose to breed I just pheno hunt for females.
Some ''elites''.....

Already so much breeders doing their work....Im more interested in growing.:good:

CannaT

Premium user
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220305_180453 - Copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	85.4 KB ID:	18091143
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220305_180447 - Copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.1 KB ID:	18091144
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220305_180439 - Copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.5 KB ID:	18091145
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220305_180442 - Copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.1 KB ID:	18091146
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220305_180513 - Copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	79.4 KB ID:	18091147

26 Jack Herer mothers that by preflowers are females....from 50 seeds 26 females not bad....I took cutings from each one and will put them in flower to be shure on gender while they rooting...

As you can see they all have Sativish charcteristics.....

Some of them have that Haze trait...or sickness but they have very good growth so its just genetics expression I think.

This far right is most Haze dom by now....extreme vigour and strech.... hove some army green like leafs....

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
other phenos with ''piff'' traits.
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220305_180621 - Copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.1 KB ID:	18091155
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220305_180638 - Copy.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.0 KB ID:	18091156

Steam rubs are mostly musky,feet,spice,menthol and camphor on some....So by this stage I would say that JH lineage regular is the same as it was from begining.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Cannatorium, I had this type of leaf expression about 4 times in my life. Besides potency, the one thing that sticks out about the expression is the plants turned purple at the end of flowering./. 😎

goingrey

There was a photo of a Seedsman Jack Herer (Sensi f2?) posted a while ago that had the same leaf variegation but seems like it has since been removed. Anyway, must be in the genes, some kind of mutation in the ancestry.