What's new

Jack Herer Passes Away

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You may be gone but will never be forgotten R.I.P Jack Herer thanks for everything you have done...

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
It's held by some Tibetan Buddhists (certainly not all) that it takes 6 weeks for a soul to reincarnate into a new being.

I believe this to be true.

Fuck man I got onto the site tonight and wondered why it was all black I didn't think it had loaded properly or something.

This is absolutely heart-breaking news, Jack will be missed for his tireless fight against the tyranny that is international cannabis prohibition. Rest in peace Jack your wonderful personality will be deeply missed.

B

BubbleMan420

R.I.P. Jack. Youll be missed by many but your spirit will live on.

Greenmopho

Thank you Jack for opening my mind when I was just a youth...

Jack, the momentum you set forth will carry us to freedom. Bless you and all you have done for this community. I'll see you in the cloud of smoke, the field of plants and the rising sun, for your spirit will always remain with us, and ours with you. Peace Love and Light my friend.

RIP to a real hero! Burnin' one now for ya! What a sad past year, Marc Emery went to prison, now Jack Herer passes...we have some seriously huge shoes to fill in this industry!

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
I think if Cali's legalization law passes in November it should be named after this man, who's with me?

S

Sir_Nugget

I once spotted jack herer outside of the organica collective in Marina del rey, CA. he was a humble looking char, my friend screame dhis name but he didn't hear.. what an honorable legend! let the smoking in his honor commence. Next run will be a jack cross

ForestBuds

Hemp forever and ever!

Hemp forever and ever!

This is a shocking news. I wished that he would still have been alive to see mankind embracing the full benefits of cannabis. You did more than anybody would have expected.

I will never forget the impact he had on my life when I first read "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" at a public library in South New Jersey. It was early 2000 and it really put together puzzles that was out there the whole system of prohibition for ludicrous reasons that has a hidden agenda behind it. The United States of America has the best of nearly everything and yet we are not making the best out of it.

Back day in the mini dark ages of 1980's Jack Herer went out and did his own research in Washington DC and presented it in a book with clear evidence backing it up. He went eye to the eye with the beast! It was nothing short of amazing and eye opening to me. The tide is now turning at a rapidly pace due to nearly instantaneous exchange of information. The book should be a national icon!

Today happens to be the deadline day for income tax which citizens of United States of America are forced to pay to fund immoral wars aboard. I'm not sure about his actual stand with taxation. I am sure that he was pretty much against excessive taxes, so am I! The less the better if it is being used for immoral purposes! It is up to us to spread knowledge about cannabis with truth and determination and love.

--------------------------------------------------------
(a) No permit, license, or tax shall be required for the non-commercial cultivation, transportation, distribution, or consumption of cannabis hemp.

More at http://www.jackherer.com/initiative.html
--------------------------------------------------------

Cannabis is a common denominator for mankind. Let it grow with no boundaries. It is our right as a free human being all over the world.

To understand the definition of legal and law will set you free. RIP!

As handwritten by Jack Herer himself inside "The Emperor Wears No Clothes."

Love
+
Hemp History
Hemp Knowledge!!
Hemp Forever...
...ever...ever....!!!

Jack Herer

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RIP JACK a True Cannabis Legend......Smoking your namesake now...my thoughts are with your family and friends....This news is gonna make this years Cup a very significant event in my life! JBo

BubsNugs

Sad news indeed. He seemed like he was one hell of a good man and sure did a lot for our cause. I will definatly be burning one in his honour tonight. We should all follow his example and try and change peoples minds about our favourite plant.

Peace

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
On night back during the election that would decide the fate of the OMMP legislation that Jack Herer and George Soros had worked so long and hard for, Jack Herer was sitting at a desk in the control center. It wasn't a given that this law would pass - it was now in the hands of Oregon voters.

Jack was sitting with a window in the background and the sun was setting through the window. He looked tired - it had been a long road to get this on the ballot. He looked straight ahed and then turned to the volunteers and thanked us for our hard work.

"Even if this passes, this is only the first step to bring sanity to the law" - and he was/is right.

He was/is an inspiration to all of us who worked to get this law passed and correctly implemented.

CC

HolyMountain

R.I.P. Mr. Jack Herer, your impact on the world will never be forgotten!
Sincerest of condolences to the family and friends of the great Mr. Herer.
HM

Latest posts

Latest posts