What's new

Jack Herer Passes Away

We are really going to sorely miss Jack Herer. This is really sad news. I've loaded up a bowl of mendocino purps and topped it with a bunch of mixed kief. Puffs to Jack Herer. Pest in Peace.

sodaman

Thank you for everything you've done for our cause, Jack. Let each and every one of us continue spreading the word and fighting for our rights and the reform of legislation against the sacred plant that is Cannabis. It is, and always has been, up to us individually to voice our opposition against this absurd prohibition and Mr. Herer was certainly on the front lines of this fight.

He will be missed and remembered.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what an admirable contribution jack herer made to our community

he'll definitely be missed by many of us

my condolences though to his family and close friends - i m certain he was truly loved by many

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm shocked this great man has passed....

Jack has left an indelible mark on all of us,

RIP Brother.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OMG! I just looked at his website today and noticed no recent updates.. and I wondered...
Rest in Peace Jack.. and we will keep on the path you have shown us.

mmmcake

rest in peace Jack, you have been an inspiration to many and many to come. positive thoughts to his family and friends.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
A true warrior and messenger, so many ways to describe his goodness and contributions, from his enlightening writing to his unwavering advocacy of cannabis.

What better way to go than to be welcomed into the next realm by the Cannabis Poet.

R.I.P. Jack Herer.

Last edited:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Well, damn. I thought the black background was a computer glitch. Black day indeed.

Those unfamiliar with "The Emperor Where's No Clothes," should seek it out. A real eye opener.

Thanks for the hard work Mr Herer.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I met Jack on a couple of occasions and had a good toke with him......His book really did make a difference to my life making me realize that prohibition was indeed a big conspiracy perpetrated by the American government.....and it's kinda sad that he won't see legalization of cannabis now, just when it looks like there is some considerable forward motion towards it.....

...He was a great guy and naturally will be sorely missed...

R.I.P. Jack!

Dr Psycho

Thanks for pointing out the hypocracy and evil machinery behind prohibition-your words have had a huge impact on many -happy toking in the here-after.

Latest posts

Latest posts