What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Is this a Potassium deficiency?

Hank64

Help please! Is this a Potassium deficiency?

The lower leaves are green and fine with normal yellowing on the very bottom oldest.

I think she still has some time. Like as long as I can with the weather. 1-3 weeks might have 2 more weeks of warm weather with cool nights.
Weather has been high 70's and mid 80's. Coldest night 37 and 39. Otherwise in the 40's and 50's.
Humidity has been very low for weeks.

Expert Seeds Gorilla Cheese outdoors in soil. Soil is a mix of Miracle-gro potting soil, Miracle-gro garden soil, Miracle gro perlite, Happy frog, and native soil. Native soil is a lay with a little sand.

I have seen some Gorilla Glue take huge amounts of fertilizers so I think she might be a hungry one too.

I have been feeding 8/16 Lucas Formula with 2.5ml per gal of liquid Kool Bloom. Most of the time water, fertilize, water, fertilize, water. I ran straight water a few times and once fed back to back.

All the other plants look just fine and look like they could take more. She has had some lighter colors for some time but its showing up more now. Bud are massive rocks that stink. Im having to keep my eye on her for bud rot and such.

No PHing.

Attachments

• 20241007_192836.jpg
    20241007_192836.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 45
  • 20241007_193232.jpg
    8.5 MB · Views: 14

acespicoli

Some harvest ideas on the above thread hope it helps :huggg:

Cannabis Hunger Games: nutrient stress induction in flowering stage – impact of organic and mineral fertilizer levels on biomass, cannabidiol (CBD) yield and nutrient use efficiency
https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/plant-science/articles/10.3389/fpls.2023.1233232/full
1728391348453.png

Last edited:

Hank64

Awesome everybody I appreciate the input and advice.

It looks like the weather's changing for the worst probably starting Monday next week. That gives me 6 days. Should I hit them with fertilizer one more time including dry Kool Bloom 1.25 and set the Lucas formula at 4/8ml per gallon? They got only water last time. I figure I can fertilized tonight and water again on Friday or Saturday then cut them on Sunday or Monday evening.

If the forecast looks better and I can get two weeks should I fertilize one more time if not this time?

Hank64

Some harvest ideas on the above thread hope it helps :huggg:

Great read with clear data!

Verdant Whisperer

Awesome everybody I appreciate the input and advice.

It looks like the weather's changing for the worst probably starting Monday next week. That gives me 6 days. Should I hit them with fertilizer one more time including dry Kool Bloom 1.25 and set the Lucas formula at 4/8ml per gallon? They got only water last time. I figure I can fertilized tonight and water again on Friday or Saturday then cut them on Sunday or Monday evening.

If the forecast looks better and I can get two weeks should I fertilize one more time if not this time?
I personally wouldnt water them or fertiliz them, check for any bud rot and the first time you see some its time to clean the infected parts out and save the rest. its a indoor hybrid use to dry climate with ac/humidifiers so let the soil get really dry, the afghani genetics it it dont like the humidity and excess water that late in flowering. it wont hurt the plant starving it of water a few days if it was experiencing rot rot and excess humidity.

Hank64

No rot that I have seen. It has been extremely dry with low humidity here thank God.

The plant I posted has the biggest hardest buds out of anything else, she is the one I am worried about with rot. The only other thing I have been dealing with is caterpillars. Found some mainly on one plant 3-4 weeks ago and they disappeared. Now I have found a few more. Seems every year I get a few nicks on a few buds from the little bastards

I Care

Youll be okay which ever you choose. as Healthy as that one looks.

I noticed the rot is either coming either form where there have been bugs, bird turds, broken branches or where defoliation has left lacerations.

if you aren’t dealing with the latter then you Will be alright whatever you choose.