What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Video International Cannagraphic In Amsterdam - Soma Interview

The cannabis industry is full of people who are more than happy to tell you how great they are. And then there is Soma, who prefers to let his work do the talking. After a brief stint in corporate America, he discovered the healing and spiritual benefits of the cannabis plant which set him on a path of discovery and the creation of the award-winning Soma Seeds - Sacred & Legendary. Listen in while Gypsy talks (and smokes) with Soma in Amsterdam.

Our second video should launch in the first week or two of November. Watch for it!

As Gypsy says in the video, thanks very much to Pure Sativa for sponsoring our trip and making it possible. For all your seed and smoking needs visit www.puresativa.com, you won't be dissapointed! @PureSativaUK

Watch video on Odysee here.

Broadcast Date
Oct 18, 2022

Attachments

• icmag-amsterdam-logo.jpg
    icmag-amsterdam-logo.jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 1,815
Last edited:

Morphote

Veteran
I don’t know about all that. You do realize DJ is from the west cost and Soma is from Vermont on the east coast just south of Montreal province?
That’s thousands of miles and DJ has let countless folks down since losing his prized male from decades ago, including myself.
I first had his blueberry in 1996 at Clifford Ball. It was one of the most euphoric experiences ever. Every bit as good as the Durban and block work hazes.
Sadly it seems the magic is gone
I didn't know about any of it either. I will admit there's a lot to it I don't know, but DJ was very clear about it. I guess they know a lot of the same people, or same circles, or something like that. Really I would have to go back and look at my notes. They are published on here somewhere for all to see. Either way, Soma stole his genetics and took a bunch of herm seed to Europe, is the story. At the time I was a huge fan of both Soma and DJ, so it really took me by surprise. Not something I expected to hear in a DJ Short class. One of the other attendees asked the question. For the record, there was nothing malicious in DJ's tone. He is a very nice, calm, cool person. He was just speaking matter-of-factly, harbored no ill will towards Soma, just had access to information none of us had. Please feel free to verify any of this with DJ. I know he was a member here at one time, but even then he didn't come around much. Maybe JD is here? Either way, check it out if you want. Come back and let me know if I still have the story straight.

M.

CharlesU Farley

notes. They are published on here somewhere for all to see. Either way, Soma stole his genetics and took a bunch of herm seed to Europe, is the story. At the time I was a huge fan of both Soma and DJ, so it really took me by surprise. Not something I expected to hear in a DJ Short class. One of the other attendees
Not real familiar with Soma, other than this video, but DJ accused Sag of doing the same thing, according to Chimera. I'm pretty sure Sag was the first commercial release of Blueberry.

Morphote

Veteran
Not real familiar with Soma, other than this video, but DJ accused Sag of doing the same thing, according to Chimera. I'm pretty sure Sag was the first commercial release of Blueberry.
Yes that was part of it too, but I never had any doubts about DJS and his Blueberry. In fact, it's just about the only strain I'd pay $200/pack to grow. Those plants produced truly exceptional cannabis.

M.

CharlesU Farley

Yes that was part of it too, but I never had any doubts about DJS and his Blueberry. In fact, it's just about the only strain I'd pay $200/pack to grow. Those plants produced truly exceptional cannabis.

M.
I'd have to disagree with you, just like I did with Vic High, back in the day. :)

His experience with it was a bit tenuous. ;)

But he was probably dealing with the variation he got from Sag, which most thought was fucked with colchicine. :eek: