What's new

Video International Cannagraphic In Amsterdam - Soma Interview

The cannabis industry is full of people who are more than happy to tell you how great they are. And then there is Soma, who prefers to let his work do the talking. After a brief stint in corporate America, he discovered the healing and spiritual benefits of the cannabis plant which set him on a path of discovery and the creation of the award-winning Soma Seeds - Sacred & Legendary. Listen in while Gypsy talks (and smokes) with Soma in Amsterdam.

Our second video should launch in the first week or two of November. Watch for it!

As Gypsy says in the video, thanks very much to Pure Sativa for sponsoring our trip and making it possible. For all your seed and smoking needs visit www.puresativa.com, you won't be dissapointed! @PureSativaUK

Watch video on Odysee here.

Broadcast Date
Oct 18, 2022

Attachments

• icmag-amsterdam-logo.jpg
    icmag-amsterdam-logo.jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 1,507
Last edited:

Nexus7

Well - after starting the day at 6am with some Runtz hash - then later Simon gave me that big Mimosa bud - then the Soma Salad bubble hash from Soma - as the Coup De Grace - I'm surprised that I ever found full consciousness again -

Happens to the best of us!

Nice interviewing style and thanks for being a good sport too and accepting all of Soma's offerings!

Gypsy you remind me of a young Michael Caine 😉

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Happens to the best of us!

Nice interviewing style and thanks for being a good sport too and accepting all of Soma's offerings!

Gypsy you remind me of a young Michael Caine 😉
Eh - yeah - what you might call a 'Very Relaxed' interviewing style - and one that I was trying hard not to succomb to - and to try and be a bit more bubbly and interesting - and not to upset Soma - who actually saw the humour in it all - and didn't take offence - when I past out mid-interview -

- it's always hard for me to say NO! - when these characters with great cannabis - offer me some - and so far - I haven't managed to just say no - even delaying getting stoned in their presence - and saying 'oh thanks - I'll save it for later ' - doesn't seem to work -

Michael Caine is a fine actor - one of his best roles was in 'The Italian Job' - I'd like to see him drive a fast Mini - after a bowl of Soma Salad bubble hash - lol

shiva82

Gypsy . are you of traveller background? or is that just a name you liked? would be interesting to hear your back story into the cannabis seed world.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Well - after starting the day at 6am with some Runtz hash - then later Simon gave me that big Mimosa bud - then the Soma Salad bubble hash from Soma - as the Coup De Grace - I'm surprised that I ever found full consciousness again -
i remember when we hung out together eons ago you didnt seem to have much love for hash ,
glad that has changed man , im sure somas hash was a treat ,
i m yet to watch the interview , ill try make time over the next few days , ...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gypsy . are you of traveller background? or is that just a name you liked? would be interesting to hear your back story into the cannabis seed world.
Well - I was born in a caravan - to parents that travelled around alot - and when I first went online used the name Gypsy Nirvana - which was easier to say than the name of a Welsh Prince - which was given to me at birth - (Glyndwr) -

shiva82

cool . i remember a video yonkeys ago. i think it was called"kief from the rif" or similar. I think it was on pot tv or overgrow . Hash production in marocco documentary . beating big sacks of dried plant matter .thanks for responding. these breeder interviews and cannabis tours are great to listen to or watch.

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
cool . i remember a video yonkeys ago. i think it was called"kief from the rif" or similar. I think it was on pot tv or overgrow . Hash production in marocco documentary . beating big sacks of dried plant matter .thanks for responding. these breeder interviews and cannabis tours are great to listen to or watch.
You can find those videos in the following thread.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Fantastic and hands off style

You are on what appears to be a folded mattress how can you not doze!

@somas place its relaxed vibe

Nice conversations :smokeit:
Yes - it was a day of hot-footing it around Amsterdam - on a hot summers day - and Soma's was the last interview - we met up at the Dampkring coffee shop - and he suggested that we go to this real chilled/comfy place about 10 minutes walk away - that he had the use of - full of very snooze-worthy mattresses and pillows - where all the noise and interruptions of the coffee shop would be gone -
and we would have some peace - it looked to me like a good opportunity to catch a much needed nap - when others around me started asking the questions - I guess that the opportunity was taken - and was followed by some Zźźzzzzz's - and its good to be able to catch up on what I missed whilst 'kipping' - due to this video -

- Thanks Soma - for being such an understanding and interesting cannabis officianado/grower/breeder - et al -

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
Once soma gets going ...forget about it:biggrin::biggrin:

Let the Healing Begin!

That shit happens to me too...If I dont steer myself to bed soon enough

Morthan Hobby

I had the pleasure of visiting Soma on a couple of visits to Amsterdam many years ago. He's the real deal with some great genetics. Here are a couple of pics from those visits. Soma and I at a coffee shop and some treats he shared with me when visting his home.

Attachments

• DSCF0021.JPG
    DSCF0021.JPG
    367.3 KB · Views: 146
  • Full download Amsterdam til July 4 024.jpg
    Full download Amsterdam til July 4 024.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 145

waveguide

Veteran
good to see! looking forward to watching the skunkman too!

i don't check in much cos my grows aren't much to write about, but to me it says a lot about the modern world that views and subs aren't in the millions yet. weed is legal here and i swear no one has seen a foxtail. they don't know.

running seedsman mix haze and indian haze in miniature atm. thanks to you guys!

turn the yt comments on and let people talk. people love that, it's what they do and it's good for them.