What's new

Indoor SSSTN

badass-eu

@ojd
THANKS.
Yes, the seed mix is prickly, I leave it alone, alone..perhaps some vermicompost would do it good or aquamycor for roots? This is what I have access to in my range.
No repotting for her but what about the SSSTN more particularly SSSTN#1, what do you think?

Last edited:

badass-eu

Hello, some news!!
I finally decided not to change anything regarding the pot, I think that they are already well established and would avoid additional stress, so I just folded the branches of SSSTN#1 last night, I will send you a photo a little later 😉

badass-eu

Here I am again, so here we are 20 hours after folding
IMG20240206201333.jpg
IMG20240206201350.jpg
IMG20240206201401.jpg
IMG20240206201410.jpg

badass-eu

We are approximately 4 weeks since the appearance of the pistils in these photos, SSSTN#1 recovers well after this folding, it still has good vigor this pheno seems to go on the Thai side if I understand correctly, SSSTN #2 seems to go on a pheno SSSDH I think, it has slowed down its rise, since the appearance of the pistils it has always been darker than its sister I think a slight surplus let's see what happens🧐.
For the SSSDH seed mix, I wonder what cross is here, since germination it is giving me some problems with the leaves, at the beginning of its growth the leaves are already derailing making me think of a mutant but now it is clearly biting so I Leave her alone and hope she comes back.
Ask your questions.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still along way to go as flowering starts when flowers/pistils start appearing so you said 4 weeks since flowers showed so minimum 6 weeks more , probably 8.

It's impossible to tell what the SSSDH mix strain is this early in flower development , but will be much easier to identify later on when flowers really get nearer to harvest and smells are easy to detect, so down the line il try help you identify what strain it is .

badass-eu

Hello ICMAG family!
I have a question, SSSTN #2 is starting to eat the leaves, that is to say that the large older leaves at the bottom are thinning out well, given the period I think that this is normal and that it has hungry...I don't want to rush him, I have the terra aquatica bloom in my possession, would that be acceptable? or what fertilizers for this type of plants? maybe @ojd
could intervene!
IMG20240222173520.jpg
It's this one

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello ICMAG family!
I have a question, SSSTN #2 is starting to eat the leaves, that is to say that the large older leaves at the bottom are thinning out well, given the period I think that this is normal and that it has hungry...I don't want to rush him, I have the terra aquatica bloom in my possession, would that be acceptable? or what fertilizers for this type of plants? maybe @ojd
could intervene! View attachment 18963100 It's this one
Older leaves are thinning our or losing colour ?

Yes that will be fine but go on the lower side of what they recommend on the bottle

badass-eu

Hello ICMAG community here I am for a weekly update, we are 6 weeks since the appearance of the pistils in these photos😉