What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Importing seeds

thepomp69

Hi guys I want to know if anyone can or maybe know how I can get seeds from the states? I'm in South Africa so personal use and cultivation is legal here but the strains are shit and the guys that does bring seeds in cross breeds it and then sell it.

thepomp69

You should be able to get them. There's literally hundreds of sellers in the states, just need to check to see if they'll ship to South Africa.
Yes seeds are legal an South Africa but like I say they buy for example from Barney farm and then they cross it to make more seeds and the thing is not alot of guys know how to breed.
I have tried sending emails but some don't reply others just say they dont currently. There is a huge market here for seeds of if I can I at get the right beans I'll start a seed bank here. In the long run its what I want to do because buying seeds is the only way you can get cannabis legal here we are not aloud to sell the flower only the seeds. Because of tax mainly. So I want to start somewhere but want to do it right from the start and for that I need the right phenos to do so. If you guys no of breeders please let me know

Phytoplankton

I’m pretty sure since your law changed most sellers will now send to South Africa, Try Seedsman, Barney Farms, They ship to South Africa. A quick internet search will give you more info.