What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

5x5 Setup - AG Grow #1

AG12

All the girls are chugging along nice besides one of my Flight Risk phenos. Drinks faster than the rest and turned into a leggy bitch that I am now trying to fix. I lowered the light about half a foot and gave the first feed of calmag today that wasn’t a foliar spray. I also topped the clone 2 days ago (accidentally pulled a leaf to the top node) - she seems to be recovering just fine. This was the first watering til run off as well. The 5L humidifier doesn’t seem to do well unless I fill her everyday which the few days I slack not gonna lie. Panicked real bad when I checked the AC app at work and saw 48% humidity lol but the girls are fine and I’ll post pics before work late in the AM. I’m also in the discord so any homies wanna hit me up there too let me know!