What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

dozer

I've seen plates like that, with the bud instead of the stamp, here in Portugal a couple years ago, but I think the buds were bigger and with lots of seeds. As I remember it was quite good polm. I think I still have some of those seeds around somewhere.

Nice eggs OJD. Those big ones look like the ones transported on the ladies secret pocket. :)

Chai

awesome OJD very nice hash, love the colour....Mr.Haze420: Njami,njami... :jump:

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

Great pics and descriptions Chai :yes:

Nice eggs OJD :D

Mr H, it's fascinating that they had 'bud stamps'! lol

You say "unfortunately the buds were inside the cellophane packaging", and I'm taking it you won't have the opportunity to open the cellophane?

If so, that's a shame, as it would have been very interesting to sample the bud stamps.

It looks like more superb hashish though - Wonders never cease on this thread!!

Peace

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

hmmmmmmmmm eggs i remeber a few years back i got them. Do they got that honey smell in there ? Only thing with eggs is they almost always are different in quality. I know the small ones are not swollowed. They get transported with olive's in oil.

MrHaze That is great the litle packed bud on there.

mr.haze420

Veteran
one of the plates was open , but the bud was gone, the hash itself is very tasty, flowery, with a bubblegummy flavor and very high.

Polle Pot

Some nice Maroccan polm. Comes in 100g slabs.

100krs.jpg

100krs2.jpg

K

Karma Genetics

oh boy ....... I seem to have a problem the last year getting the high quality. As many of you know that was very differn't in OG time.

Only see a lot of top comercial hash in price range 3,50 to max 4,50. When lucky the 4,50 quality can be good.

I ques i am just a spoiled smoker ha ha ha i bet you are too MR.Haze........

mr.haze420

Veteran
Polle Pot said:
The one i just posted, came in the same shape of bars as this one. Looks almost iidentical.
the same maybe, similar for sure. 100g little bars of tasty goodness :laughing: :rasta: :jump:

justagrower

lovely p as usual MrH .

knocked back some 100s recently , some were ok , some had slight wiffs of henna .

i remember the special ones you used to post KG , like the one from your friends relatives in Morocco. looked like toffee rolled up around your fingers. still sorry we dont have your Moroc thread , was my most viewed fav on OG .

Polle Pot

mr.haze420 said:
the same maybe, similar for sure. 100g little bars of tasty goodness :laughing: :rasta: :jump:

Yeah they are like little candy bars arent they :muahaha: Gone all too quick!

It is the best after-work smoke IMO. I usually light one when i come home, lie on the bed, and slowly feel how all my muscles are getting tightened up. Then i might grab an hour of sleep or so :rasta: