What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

B

bonecarver_OG

as with an outdoor grow we had with vend (fellow icmagger) our greenhouse could be seen from google earth.. but u had to know it was there.

i bet the same with these plants in those pics. i bet some of those green dots are not apple trees,. hehe

peace

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Are you sure? Doesn't look high enough resolution to me, no detail can be made out at that kind of level.

100% sure GP, pics you've posted here show Kullu valley actually, and I admit I didn't checked for the fields there. Malana & Parvati are a bit more South Westward.

The Green dots are indeed apple trees (HUGE industry overthere), I haven't seen ganja being grown that spaced.

Here a view of the patches I visited in Parvati (pretty fast as we were absolutely unwelcomed there...), pics probably shot before grow has started.

Irie !

Last edited:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
mmm420socal said:
IMG_0025.jpg

Thats some bangin Mazar-e-Sharif right there man!!

Looks nice.

I personally smoke hash out of a water pipe, I take slivers off the block with a razor blade, it lasts longer than just "loading" a bowl.

Of course if I had a key of charas like that Mazar, it wouldn't matter much!

M

thats afghan, ive smoked so much of that shit and seen so much around i wonder how many bricks they make... craaazy

Mazar = afghan
Charas = indian

the thing is .. morocco is now produceing afghan and lebanon hash together with the classic moroccan productions. They have got the plants from lebanon and they make the same hash. Also Pakistan has ALMOST stopped producing it. The main cause is the war. So the moroccans are taking advantage..

Last edited:

mr.haze420

Veteran
warme oortjes or warm ears

warme oortjes or warm ears

soft like butter and red-honey color, very deep flowery smell. strong up high

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Ooooooh I can feel my ears getting warm ! beautifull as always MrH ! :wave:

the thing is .. morocco is now produceing afghan and lebanon hash together with the classic moroccan productions. They have got the plants from lebanon and they make the same hash. Also Pakistan has ALMOST stopped producing it. The main cause is the war. So the moroccans are taking advantage..

hmmm, that they use Af/Pak and Leb genetics doesn't mean they make same hash, it's more than just about genetics. Pakistan is still producing steadily. Areas such as Swat or Chitral District sure produce for local consumtion, but the Federally Administered Tribal Areas are still going on nicely (something like 12 tons seized in Cambodia on its way to Canada about one month before if memory servesme).
This "Mazar" piece is actually mor eprobably some Border hash, as Afghan is not customarily gold-stamped.

Irie !

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Does any of these types of hash that are shown on this thread make its way to the west coast ever or is it all consumed before it hits here? Dont get me wrong we got bomb extracts in socal but i would love to try to some authentic import hash. Import to us in southern cali is northern cali weed and hash LOL. Just curious is all. seems like most of it hits the east coast and europe.

G

Hi mriko, could you be so kind as to post some pics showing which valley is which and where the ganja producing areas are, I'm trying to work out which areas to visit as I'm thinking of taking a long holiday in this region when I can afford it.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great inputs everyone :yes: ^
I took this pic hours ago...around 50 grams...nice stuff :D
011-1.jpg

edit: just noticed that I wrote "VIII" instead of "VII" (July)
stoned hehe :muahaha:

Last edited:
MrH u care to explain the origin of warme oortjes??
Gorgeous gear as usual. ;)

chubbynugs send some of that norcal hash to the south. I would prefer the international import but the norcal hash will do. hahaha i wish i could have ur pot problems. Just joking with ya but i second ur idea. send some of that stuff to the states!

PEACE

Slim Pickens

Veteran
binaryfission said:
this is fantasitic information ngakpa, thank you. I am delighted to hear u, and mriko, both tear down my misconceptions about india.

ngakpa and mriko, thank you both again for the knowledge.

PEACE

I really enjoyed this topic as well,and want to thank all 3 of you for a most interesting read and the free flow of information..Excellent!

ngakpa:

Thanks also for the info you posted on nepali-malana-parvati etc.Very informative post..Thanks again!

TheHashAssassin

chubbynugs said:
Does any of these types of hash that are shown on this thread make its way to the west coast ever or is it all consumed before it hits here? Dont get me wrong we got bomb extracts in socal but i would love to try to some authentic import hash. Import to us in southern cali is northern cali weed and hash LOL. Just curious is all. seems like most of it hits the east coast and europe.

they go right thru us man. comes in west coast ports and goes str8 east. good luck geeting some unless ya go east. I dont know why they dont let us have any :fsu:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
TheHashAssassin said:
they go right thru us man. comes in west coast ports and goes str8 east. good luck geeting some unless ya go east. I dont know why they dont let us have any :fsu:
You would think they would sell it to the dispensaries for top dollar then have to smuggle it through the states. I figured it did pass through here though. Thats for responding man

mr.haze420

Veteran
the story i heard was that many years ago during a shortage, some hash arrived and after it was smoked the owner of it said it made his ears warm.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
You would think they would sell it to the dispensaries for top dollar then have to smuggle it through the states.

For the dispensaries to buy it, would need to be the highest quality, that one which is usually not sent very far away.

Canada's BC also is entry point for Border hash, multi-ton shiploads are sailing there on a regular basis.

U welcome Slim Pickers !

Binaryf, War ears if some very nice Moroccan polm.

Irie !

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
mriko said:
Ooooooh I can feel my ears getting warm ! beautifull as always MrH ! :wave:

hmmm, that they use Af/Pak and Leb genetics doesn't mean they make same hash, it's more than just about genetics. Pakistan is still producing steadily. Areas such as Swat or Chitral District sure produce for local consumtion, but the Federally Administered Tribal Areas are still going on nicely (something like 12 tons seized in Cambodia on its way to Canada about one month before if memory servesme).
This "Mazar" piece is actually mor eprobably some Border hash, as Afghan is not customarily gold-stamped.

Irie !

right.. the hash aint the same but its close.. the resin source is the same so flavour and high get close to the original. My mate just goes back and forward from moroco and his trusted farmer does this as many others. ive smoked moroccan cream , afghan style and pakistan style from the same moroccan farmer.

ngakpa

Veteran
hey - that's very cool to hear that some other people have that warm ears feeling from some hash - I have had exactly that with some hash - certain types of very resinous sieved in particular seem to do that to me.. kind of warm and melty ears feeling

Slim Pickens and others very glad to hear you are enjoying my posts - most welcome

hey Wamen - I may have misunderstood you, but you know they do call it chaars (charas) in Pakistan and Afghanistan too, not just India... it's a common misunderstanding that charas is only a word used by Indians

Mriko - I found some Nepalese handrub made from jungli plants in July - will upload the pic in a mo... it was not so potent, but it was better than nothing

Nepalese jungli - July rub -

Last edited:

TheHashAssassin

mriko said:
For the dispensaries to buy it, would need to be the highest quality, that one which is usually not sent very far away.

Canada's BC also is entry point for Border hash, multi-ton shiploads are sailing there on a regular basis.

U welcome Slim Pickers !

Binaryf, War ears if some very nice Moroccan polm.

Irie !

hehehe. actually BC is where I was referring to. theres the odd person around who sells it out here, but its very rare. Last time I got any was when Da Kines was still open. The afghani was alright, but I found the high wasnt as strong or couchlocky as I had hoped. the maroc was good shit tho.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
The afghani was alright, but I found the high wasnt as strong or couchlocky as I had hoped.

Actually, good afghani is not that couchlock. From spacey to hyper-spacey, some a bit more speedy, but I don't remember to have smoke couchlocking stuff while in Pakistan. In himachal Pradesh I've had some handrubbed charas who was crazy smoke, true day killer. Impossible to move, you feel like being hundreds of pounds heavy! Had a surprisingly light color inside and very sweet perfume. made by an old lady, she sure knows her stuff ahah !

That's the half ball on the left, other ones also from Kullu valley.

Have a break !

Garda from Laspur

Probably Mazar, but could be Bamyan

Mazar Chapati

Shebarghan Ball

Mazar Garda

Mazar Big Chapati. The piece was covering the whole plastic when I bought it (10 tola, bit more than 100gr), Been sampling alot before I shoot the pic eheh. I've left about half of it for 2 month kep in ziplock, stored in small room subject to high temperatures (probably above 50°C). The chunk was slowly slowly cooked during all the time I was away. When I retrieved it there was oil all around the chunk, it has darkened and soften even more and the flavour was the most insane cocoa/coffee one I have ever came across ! very yummy !

THAT'S ALL YOU NEED !

Irie !