What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you could pick 2 varieties for Cancer, what would they be?

cbotany

I work Acer and i guess it lacks cbd but helps me, and from reviews it seems to help others. I have a bunch that i just mess around with that might have cbd? If you want free seeds to help people I'd really recommend whole plant acer plus a cbd strain, I vape it leaf and all and it seems to have different effects when the leaves are used. Russtucky that i love has a low amount of cbd, but I don't know what the crosses have, or the feral Indian. I have seeds from I think sour space candy crossed to what ever was in the field I can send over if you want to play with them, I was going to cross them but haven't gotten the time. Edited because my grammar is shite.

Gry

Veteran
When the nausea gets rough, OG and Bubba have helped a great deal.
When smoking gets to be too much to deal with, extract mixed with a
little olive oil, works well for me when used sublingually.
When things get rough, I have found that sublingual consumption
allows me to be able to get enough in me to be able to get the
positive results that one seeks when in need.

Cydonia

I expect more than just a couple of opinions. :)

I find myself in the unenviable position of going through the Chemo thing. I could use something to help my mood for sure, and maybe something to help me relax in the evening. I really don't want any "hammer" type varieties. Maybe something more soothing in an Indica, and a nice mood lifting lifting Sativa. Any ideas? Maye be something like Blackberry Kush and some Blue Dream? I really have no idea, so could use some advice.

Thx.
Fenbendazole - Merck brand only listen to this >

Joe Tippens - From Terminal Cancer to Triumph -

Lebanizer

Hi @Slim Pickens I had no idea about your ordeal and it makes me quite sad. I wish you a fast and complete recovery.

I'm not an "Indica" buff so I can't give you extended musings on the subject but I just wanted to express complete agreement with @elanius about the Afghaan90. I've had half of what he had and can confirm the strong sense of wellbeing that this strain can provide you with. It is certainly a best kept secret the same way that Nanda Devi is for "sativas" ;).

All the best.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i watched my older brother fight ( and beat) pancreatic cancer over the course of two years, and then lose to brain/nervous system cancer. he swore by Blue Dream, whether smoked or eaten. they had him on a 5 oxy a day scrip, but he ate one at breakfast and got by with BD the rest of the day until his death. the other 4 he traded back to the lady supplying folks with the cannabis. i suspect she gave them out to others suffering that were not given pain meds...

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
I'd pick cancer in the state governor
Cancer in the president
Everything will be fine.
:smoweed:

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
i watched my older brother fight ( and beat) pancreatic cancer over the course of two years, and then lose to brain/nervous system cancer. he swore by Blue Dream, whether smoked or eaten. they had him on a 5 oxy a day scrip, but he ate one at breakfast and got by with BD the rest of the day until his death. the other 4 he traded back to the lady supplying folks with the cannabis. i suspect she gave them out to others suffering that were not given pain meds...
Pancreatic is the worst.
Lost my father to this shit.
In the living room of the house I've lived for 20 years with him.
From the discovery to death, it took less than 4 months.

Scotchlock

@Slim Pickens Been going through this myself since july 23 , (sclc). Its best to injest Rso if you can get your hands on it , im uk and have been getting it from a good source, its quite expensive but the fella has 50% sales on regularly so i stock up, i started off taking it oraly 3 times a day and i managed to get up to 1g a day with out much effect took a while to get there, I ended up taking a para attack in the hospital the morning i was due my last chemo and i left , i think it was down to how the chemo was affecting me and i didnt want to take it anymore, Now i just do suppositories as there is no effect atall and i can get more inside me often 2g a day , if you are uk you can get a medical script straight away for chemo, its not the best of stuff but its ok and makes you legit . I also completley changed my diet, zero sugar , very little red meat, very little dairy , i eat loads of fruit and veg, i take a load of supplements , i also take fenben and ivermectin , appricot seeds anything i think will help i will take , dont really have much of a choice . If anyone needs any help please just pm me , im not in the clear myself yet got a scan in a weeks time , fingers crossed im going in the right direction . Peace.